Updates

Hey guys how have you been!

As you all know WhatsApp is removing the feature of direct messaging I am dropping my social media handles for your convenience.

And I am already added it on my profile page.
My humble request to you please send me a small message mentioning that you know me through Wattpad so that I accept your friend request immediately.

divyanshigaur49@gmail.com
Insta - divyanshigaur8307

Recently I have seen a lot of writers facing problem of plagiarism.
So I have come up with the solution that I want to keep my works safe at the same time I don't want my reader to pay for reading my book at this point of time.
Please note whenever I make my any of the book paid it would be a new book which you haven't read ever. I feel posting 10 chapters and then pushing readers to buy the book is unfair however giving you introduction about the book and then making it paid is a bit fair because you won't be hanging in suspense it would be your practical choice to buy my work or not.

So after 2 months I will shift half chapters of Manan on my wordpress blog page which is free of cost and secure from writers point of you.

Since I have completed Manan I got a little time to go through all the comments which you have posted on my book and I am very overwhelmed from some of my constant leaders and supporters. trust me I don't know what was the issue with what pad I never got notification for those comments and it makes my decision to shift from WordPad stronger.

I am replying to all of your comments starting from 1st chapter and my humble request please post your honest review about my book on the last chapter of the book.

And guess what I cannot talk my mind from writing. But I have learnt my lesson that keeping the readers hanging, delayed updates is not a good habit.

I am writing the novel and I already written 10 chapters. I keep going with this face I will complete the novel by July end.

Interest me I don't know what your reaction would be my dear reader but I am enjoying writing this novel without any pressure without any expectation of updating I am just loving you and I hope you guys also love this book more than Manan.

My humble request I am looking for someone who is good at designing covers if you know anyone please let me know.

Also, my real name is Divyanshi Gaur as you already know. I have discussed with my family to keep it as my Pen name.
To conclude, Devashi won't be no longer my id name soon. I will inform you before changing it.

Please share what's going on in your life.
Many of you are in board classes, anyone getting married or already married..
I know I share everything with you guys still if you have any question ask me anything.

Loads of love 💕
Divyanshi Gaur