'At least look at me nandu'

"What" Nandini asked getting excited after hearing the word 'surprize'.

" Well for that you have to wait for 4 days I will tell after returning." Abhimanyu said teasing her.

"But I cant sleep with suspence. You know that." Nandini said. To which all of them burst into laughter.

"This is you punishment. Do you know how l, Amms, chacha chichi and rishab feel when you say the word orphan. You are my baby sister Nandu how can you say that word."

Abhimanyu said getting disappointed.

"Sorry" Nandini said holding her ears.

"It your last chance. Manik where are you both going." Abhimanyu asked him.

"We are going in a business party." Manik replied.

"And it's Arya bhai. I don't want to look at his face but I have to go bhai." Nandini said.

"Wait wait you are going as his plus one and you didn't ask for my permission." Abhimanyu said showing fake anger.

"I too said him to hire any girl. Sir my bhai disapproved now I have valid reason to disagree." Nandini said giving victorious smirk. Manik was anxious he will loose this fiasco of date.

"And who said I disagree. Manik is gentleman I trust him for you." Nandini was pissed with his reply is an understatement. Manik gave his evil smirk.

"Nandu go on dates, parties. Enjoy and loose yourself bachcha." Abhimanyu said.

"But bhai I" Nandini tried to argue but abhimanyu interrupted him.

" Should I tell him that he is your first..." abhimanyu was interrupted by Nandini. She snatched phone from Manik.

"Okay we are getting late bye radhe radhe."Nandini said and disconnected the call

"Ritesh please start driving." Nandini said looking outside.

"If you find my behavior inappropriate like calling Abhimanyu then" Manik was thinking what to say next.

"No sir thank you for that. I am sorry we are late because of me." Nandini apologized.

"It's okay and what was abhimanyu saying" Manik asked he can see that she is behaving weirdly today.

"Nothing for sure he was about to tease me so I disconnected the call." Nandini lied. Instead he was about to reveal her membership in forever single club.

They reached the venue in 5 minutes.

While getting out of the car Manik observed how nervous she was.

"Hey relax" he said while they were entering inside the hall.

"I don't know what I have to do as plus one. That's why I don't want to come. I have never attended any party as someone's plus one. That why that idiot Arya invited us." Nandini blabbered out nervousness. Manik was shocked,

"You have never went on date?" Manik asked.

"No, don't tell me you also don't have experience. I don't know a single thing what I have to do." She stopped and asked him.

"Miss murthy you are crazy." He laughed at her.

"Here I am hell nervous and you are laughing." Nandini said getting offended.

"Okay okay. I wont laugh anymore. All you have to do is stay by my side and give fake smile to all businessmen. Eat and enjoy that's it, I don't think its so hard." Manik explained her calmy. In response she nodded and they went inside.