Man-to-man talk

Please ignore the typos.
Happy reading!

"Where is bhai, have anybody seen Bhai?" Nandini questioned.

"He must be in his room, after all his baby sister is getting married," Shanno said and went inside his room to find Abhimanyu reading one file.

"I never knew you were so talented that you could read the book upside down." Shanno teased Abhimanyu.

"Just like I was not aware that seeing my baby sister getting engaged will make me happy, sad, depressed, and whatnot in a moment," Abhimanyu said and sighed.

"It's okay to feel like this, don't push yourself to accept it. Give it some time." Shannon said.

Neyonika was passing by and heard Abhimanyu almost crying.

"May I come in," Neyonika asked.

"Why are you asking Aunty please come in," Abhimanyu said and composed himself.

"See Abhimanyu I agree that we are taking the most precious part of your life, but we are also giving you the same," Neyonika said.

"I know Aunty and I'll make sure that you will never regret your decision," Abhimanyu assured Neyonika.

"I will also make sure that your baby sister will get love and affection, I will make sure that I will snatch my best friend's position. I will ensure that from now onwards Nandini will  be happy to remember her parents ." Neyonika said while patting his head. Abhimanyu looked into her eyes. He kept his head in her lap and started crying.

"Abhimanyu, Nandu is looking for you," Mukti said and realized she have entered at the wrong time.

"I will come after some time," Mukti said immediately.

"Neyonika let's move, Amma must be finding us," Shanno said to Neyonika.

They left the room.

"If you want I can leave," Mukti said.

"No, please stay," Abhimanyu said. Mukti sat beside him.

"I am not ready to let go my sister," Abhimanyu said.

"Well, in that case, your sister will always be your baby sister. No one is snatching your sister from you. She will be part of our family, doesn't mean she will end her ties with you." Mukti said.

No one said anything, they were just enjoying each other presence.

....................................

"Now what?" Nandini asked Manik who was constantly looking at her.

"You are looking pretty," Manik said.

Nandini gave a shy smile.

They were sitting in her room.

Since Nandini was sitting for a longer time, Abhimanyu told both of them to rest in their room.

"I am tired of medicines Manik," Nandini said.

"Madam enjoy this vacation, you will miss this time," Manik said.

Nandini rolled her eyes.

"I have one doubt, that lady punched me in my lower abdomen. I hope my uterus is okay."

Nandini said getting tensed about the same.

"Did you ask Abhimanyu?" Manik said.

"No," Nandini said.

"Don't worry we will discuss it with the doctor when your plaster is removed," Manik said

"How are you feeling Manik?" Nandini asked out of a sudden.