Bindayak G

300 votes target
All the Marwadi rituals are based on my experience. No research was done on it.
9th November

"Masi, I cannot find my green bangles?" Nandini asked while adjusting her Sari.

It was the occasion of Ganesh Poojan. 4 priests were preparing for the Pooja. Ganesh Poojan is a holy practice to invite Lord Ganesh for the wedding. In Sanatan culture, nothing can be done without Lord Ganesh. Also, the First card of the wedding is sent to Ganesh temple.

"It must be in your red suitcase," Shanno said while applying lipstick.

"Oh!" Nandini replied.

Amms entered the room.

"Nandu, Pandit G is asking for you. Let's go." Amms said hurriedly.

"Okay," Nandu said.

Murthy Mansion was a bungalow with 15 rooms. Since it was winter season, Mandap(the place where all the wedding rituals are done) was tied in the garden.

Immediately after the Ganesh Poojan, Tel Baan was scheduled.

Nandini sat on the cushion. Her Nephew, Kanishk was sitting beside her as Bindayak G. (Bindayak G is another name for Lord Ganesh in Marwadi. In the Hindu wedding, the bride, and groom perform the pre-wedding rituals with Bindayak G aka Sarbala in Punjabi culture.)

Kanishk was the son of Vinita and Mitesh's son.

After an hour

Nandini was sitting in the golden-colored metallic tub for Tel Baan. Her hands were on her knees. (Tel Baan includes two rituals. Baan is the ritual where the guest deposits money to the bride's or groom's family. This money is given to the newly married couple to fulfill the demands to start their new life as a couple. Also, I am not sure how it works in other parts of the country. But in Marwadi culture turmeric, henna powder, curd, and oil are all together applied in Haldi. This ritual is done twice. On the tel ban day and the day of the wedding.)

Amms dipped the grass in henna, oil, curd, and Haldi. She started applying it on her chicks, shoulders, knees, and feet. She did the process 7 times.

"Kanha g bless you with all the happiness of the world," Amms said and kissed her.

Nandini was looking down. Since morning, she has been trying to control herself. But, now it's getting out of control.

"Look at me Kanna," Amms said while holding her chin. That was it. Her eyes started the waterwork.

"Oh my baby," Amms took her in a bone-crushing hug.

Suddenly, the environment was gloomy.

Abhimanyu was applying haldi. But, he was not crying.

"Do you know why I am not crying?" Abhimanyu asked while wiping her tears.

"Why?" Nandini asked while sobbing.

"When your marriage date was finalized, I decided to keep you in front of my eyes. I asked Raj Uncle guess what?" Abhimanyu asked.

300 votes guys............

"What?" Nandini asked confused with his behaviour.

"We purchased the house on the next street to Malhotra residency," Abhimanyu said.

Hearing this Nandini felt a sense of relief.

"Now wipe your tears. After a few years, you won't appreciate your wedding album filled with your sad face." Abhimanyu said.

Nandini smiled and enjoyed the function.

>>>>>>>>
Malhotra Mansion

"Bhabhi, please take it easy," Manik said to Pooja, his Sister-In-Law.
She was rubbing Haldi on his legs. Due to his hair on his legs, it was causing great discomfort.