Kiss your groom

11th November

11th November

Malhotras landed with Barat(Groom and his family) in the afternoon. Since Murhty's were busy with rituals, Rajesh and Niharika took the responsibility of welcoming the Barat.

"You guys must be tired from Sangeet also," Niharika said.

"Yes, Aunty. We danced too much. Now our eyes are puffy from lack of sleep." Mukti said.

"I think you all should rest for some time," Rajesh suggested.

"Yes," Rekha said and everyone went to their room to rest.

"Neyonika, the team of beauticians will come around 5 PM. Also, please send Nandini's bridal wear  by 5:30 with Dhruv and Mukti." Niharika said.

"I will do that," Neyonika said.

Niharika and Rajesh made sure that Malhotra's wouldn't face any discomfort.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Nandini aka bride was given the privilege to sleep for some extra hours.
When she opened her eyes, her brother was sitting behind her.

"You are up," Abhimanyu said. Nandini nodded her head in approval.

"Bhai, I am feeling very scared," Nandini said.

"I know. I won't say you should not. But, I trust Malhotras and Manik. You won't regret your decision ever." Abhimanyu said.
"Hmm," Nandini said and hugged him tightly.

Right now once again haldi, curd, henna, and oil were applied to her hands.

Her Mama made her wear the Chuda(Bangles), an important ritual for Punjabis.

Fab5 and Navya, except Manik, came to give Nandini's joda.

"Aww, Nandu you are glowing," Navya said while hugging.

"Thank you," Nandini said.

"I hope you are not facing any discomfort," Abhimanyu asked.

"No, everything is perfect," Cabir said.