'Are you awake'

Jab we met jaise simple movies banna he band ho gyi hai🥺😍one of my favorite movies of Shahid Kapoor.
Happy reading.
Thank you everyone for your birthday wishes. ❤❤
"I think Navya is right. You know Nandini as a person, all you have to do now is think her perspective bride." Cabir said.

"But, I have a question are you prepared for taking the next step of your life? First, sort this thing and then consider Nandini." Navya said.

"You are right." Manik agreed.

"So, how is wedding preparation going on?" Mukti asked.

"Oh, man! Don't even ask," Cabir said in a tired voice.

"Cabir, may I know what made you so tired?" Mukti asked.

"I have to take these ladies to shop, I get so bored there. Manik they don't even allow me to carry my laptop. They say you should also involve, it's your wedding too. And when I want to shop a few things personally, they sent me back." Cabir whined at the last sentence.

"What is her wedding attire. Cabir it should be kept surprize." Mukti said.

"Yes, I am also excited about that. But, they kicked me out when they were shopping in Bare Secrets." Cabir said.

"Cabir, have some shame. Both of our mothers were present." Navya said.

"Also, she didn't shop anything from there," Mukti said.

"How do you know?" Cabir asked.

"Because I and Mukti went to Alia's boutique. Alia gifted her a collection of lingerie and good for nothing pieces of clothes." Mukti said.

"Thank you, Alia, you will be solely responsible for the birth of your niece and nephew," Cabir said dramatically.

"Cabir, you son of my mom," Navya said and started hitting him with cushions.

Everyone enjoyed their time had dinner and left.

Manik was lying on his bed and thinking about his conversation with his friends.

Manik first of all thought is prepared to get married. Then his optimistic mind gave him the opinion that he was comfortable in their family business now. He is mentally content and happy with his life. His bond with his family and friends is also satisfactory.
I am ready.
Manik analyzed.
Now another question appeared in his mind.
How to decide Nandini is the one?
With his confused mind took his Earpods and decided to go for walk.
When he went downstairs he heard his parents voice from poolside. Quitting the idea of walk, he decided to sit with them.
"Oh my my look who decided to spend time with us, the Manik Malhotra." Neyonika said dramatically. Manik gave annoyed look to his Mom.
It was Raj and Neyonika's routine to lay near pool, as it was open area and do stargazing.
Neyonika sat who was lying on mat sat in Indian position to make space for Manik.
Manik laid down in vacant space and kept his head in his mothers lap.
"Neyonika enjoy few more days, afterwards your son will enjoy only in someone else's lap." Raj said trying to make his wife jealous.
"Well, that's very good news because if it will be Nandini, she will replace him. And if it will be any other girl then I will   replace him with Dhruv." Neyonika said.
"First thing, this was and will always be my place. Neither Nandini nor Dhruv will replace me." Manik said with pinch of insecurity.
"Madam don't you think you are being partial. Nandini or anyone who will be the daughter in law of this house deserve this treatment." Raj said.
"Because I know there won't be anyone else. And answer to your question, I will treat both the the daughter in law of my house with utmost love." Neyonika clarified.
"If you both are done, can I share my confusion about this proposal. I don't know what and how to decide?" Manik asked.
"Manik, no matter how much you both know each other both personally and professionally. For say, likes or dislike, future goals, kids or adoption, anything and everything. It doesn't matter. Things will change after marriage. I have seen many of my school friends who never wanted kids were on the top of the world when their baby was born. I have seen mature and compatible couples drifting apart." Raj said. Manik thought what is he trying to say.
"All I am trying to say is with Nandini it is not arrange marriage nor it will be love marriage. Marriage have 50% of success according to me. Your mother and I have different opinion. marriage is roller coaster ride. It is more like accepting each others flaws, being with each other whenever your partner needs you. Many times Neyo and I were on fights... When I say fight it may lasts for weeks. But, in between the fighting period if I will loose a deal, she supported me. When you three were in your junior classes, your Mom was so tired or I may say postpartum depression after Mukti was born. So, I sent her on break of 3 months right Neyo?" Raj asked.
"Yes, for 3 months he managed you and office. Raj gave me the much needed break from motherhood." Neyonika smiled.
"So, all you have to ask yourself is are to ready to face the ups and downs of life with her. Is Nandini a mature and sensible enough to take risk, to bear you, then my boy say yes." Raj said.
"Trust me this vibes, couple goals all are just part of honeymoon phase of relationship. After that companionship will let the marriage survive happily." Neyonika said.
Manik nodded.
He had made his decision. But he will take 7 days to concrete his opinion.
Manik again came back to his room.
He went to whats app and search Miss murthy, and tapped on her account.
Apart from work, forwarding PPT, contacts and docs nothing was exchanged between them.
What should I send her. Hi or hello, but we met in morning. Had your medicine, noo it will look like I am maintaining her medicine schedule. Urghhh... I have never felt so confused.
Manik: Are you awake?
He typed and pressed the send button.
Nandini  was talking to  Aryaman and explaining him about Neyonika's proposal on her iPad.
Beep
A notification popped on her phone.
She unlocked it and saw from her push notifications it was from Manik.