Vivah Sampan Hua

The wedding ritual comes from the Holy fire of Hawan kund and priests chanting mantras.
Manik and Nandini were following the instructions of the Pandit G. Also, Nandini's parent's photo was kept near the holy fire.

Pooja tied the Gath Joda (Knot tied between bride and groom).

After some time Shanno and Venkatesh were called for the Kanyadaan.

Shanno kept Nandini's hand on Manik's hand. Manik, smiling at Cabir's words, felt a drop on his palm. He looked for its source.

"Nandu please," Manik said and held her hand firmly.

"Nandu, if you will cry at this rate guests will think you were forced for the wedding," Cabir said.

"Please take care of our Nandu. Also, I am getting another son. So, I won't cry." Shanno said.

"What about me?" Nandini asked hurt by her Masi's behaviour.

"You are already mine bitto," Venkatesh said and kissed her forehead.

Post that 4 Phera were taken as per the marwadi ritual.

"Tie this around her Neck," Manik took the Mangalsutra from Mukti. He encircled his arms around her neck. Since it was difficult to lock it, Manik leaned towards Nandini's face. He locked it but pretended he was trying to lock it. When everyone was looking at Pandit G explaining something, he gave a quick peck on her chick and leaned back. Nandini looked around to check if anyone noticed them.
"Too much beauty to control," Manik said and winked at her. Nandini did what she could do best, she blushed while placing her palm where he kissed.

"Var vadhu ki Maang me sindoor bhare," Pandit ji said.

Vinita passed the sindoor box and silver ring.

Manik looked into her eyes and smiled while filling Nandini's hairline with Sindoor using the ring.

"Vivah Sampan hua," Pandit said and everyone clapped.

"From now onwards, Nandu is officially mine and Manik is your responsibility," Neyonika said.

"Mom!" Manik whined.

The newly wedded couple took the blessing of their elders.

Dinner was served in the dining hall. Manik and Nandini were forced to eat so many sweets.

"Jijaji, please have this," Rishab said and fed Manik Dahi Vada.

"Thank you for saving my taste buds," Manik said.

After lots of fun and dinner, the ladies took Nandini to change since they would be flying to Mumbai in a few hours.

"I have kept cash in your purse. While touching the feet of elders, give some cash to them." Shanno explained while setting the plates of her Sari.

"Yes Masi," Nandini replied.

All her artificial jewelry was removed. She was wearing the gold jewelry only. She was wearing a red Banarasi sari.

Manik and Nandini took blessing from the temple.

"Dip your hands and press in on the wall," Shanno said.
Nandini dipped her hands in Haldi paste and pressed on the entrance wall.

Nandini hugged each family member and cried. Due to sobbing her breath stuck in the middle.

"Betu breathe," Abhimanyu said while calming her.

"Shanno, I don't know how will I let go of Mukti," Neyonika said and hugged Shanno while.
"You will get strength in that moment, don't worry," Shanno said.

Manik was looking for his shoes. Rishab bought one chair for him. He made him wear both shoes.

"Manik, give him some Neg," Neyonika said.
Dhruv was about to pass some cash to Manik but Rishab stopped him.