'Give me your phone'

pls ignore typing errors

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

They left and Aryaman sighed. He smiled.

His Nandu is back. But still, she was not his childhood friend Nandini. She has gone inside a shell. The girl who used to be extremely extrovert has become completely introvert.

He will need a lot of hard work to get her back.

Here Nandini and Manik were heading back to their hotel.

"Sir I don't want to go to the party. You attend it alone." Nandini said trying her best not to show him her frustration.

"Okay, and why will I agree with you," Manik said looking at her.

"But Sir we signed an agreement. I told you to add this clause. I read it you can't force me." Nandini said getting offended by his evil smirk.

"which agreement this one we signed this agreement," Manik said showing her photo from his iPhone 11pro.

She read the document but her clause was missing.

"you fooled me." She whined and heard a burst of loud laughter from Manik and Ritesh who was driving the car.

She returned his phone turned her head towards the window.

"I don't have the dress for the party," Nandini said instantly knowing that now he can't take her.

Manik looked at her again from his mobile.

" I will arrange that next," he said smirking at her.

"I I will tell Neyonika mam. She will not be happy." She said.

"trust me she will be the one happiest because my mom will be thinking her sons plus one is smart girl." Manik said. Now this conversation was more interesting for him then the e-mail which he was reading.

"but sir you can hire any other girl why me only"Nandini said with frowns on his head

"when I already hired my PA and she is girl, then why shouldn't I use this as two in one offer, tell me why should I give me any one valid reason other than your childish one." Manik said this time logically not leaving his famous smirk. First time she was loosing a conversation. First time he made her speechless.

"Now I have to brief you about Monday's board meeting which will take 3 to 4 hours. And we have important meetings scheduled on Monday. And I cant stay here. But I have visited Jaipur after 2 years so in evening I want to visit my old places" Nandini gave valid argument.

"okay you brief me about meeting on Monday itself. Now you have 6 hours so enjoy" Manik said looking at her. She frowned

"okay thanks" she said but Manik know that this thank you was not from her heart.

"sir you also join me let me give you tour of my city." Nandini said fully excited and Manik couldn't deny her sweet request.

Car arrived at Hotel LaLit..

"okay be ready in 30 minutes and don't have lunch we will have it outside." She said getting out of the car.

Crazy