'Shut up'

"Hey, Manik when will your plane land?"Cabir asked while running on a treadmill

"Hey, Manik when will your plane land?"Cabir asked while running on a treadmill. He was gymming in his gym in his bungalow. His phone was kept on the phone stand.

"well, morning to you too. And in answer to your question our flight is two hours late. So, I guess it will land by 9.' Manik replied.

"Where is Nandu, pass the phone to her" Cabir ordered. Nandini begged him to lie.

"Well, she is not in the condition to hold anything," Manik said with an evil smirk.

"Why? Is she fine, or is she ill? Why are you not replying." Cabir asked.

"Ask her only," Manik said.

"Good morning Bhai. I am fine he is just kidding." Nandini said lying. But Cabir didn't buy her lie.

"Well, I know you are lying and I will catch you soon. Manik listens to Navya returned from LA. So I am hosting lunch for her successful launch. So by 11 want you here. Today is the weekend so no excuse Nandu."Cabir said sternly.

Nandini smile when the call ended. Manik too smiled.

Nandini was wearing plastic gloves so she inserted her hands in her sling bag and took out her mobile phone and Bluetooth headphone.

"Sir what's the name of your band," Nandini asked Manik who was surfing on social media.

"Why MS Murthy, will you do the honors of listening to our songs," Manik asked teasing her.

"Sort of," she replied and handed him her mobile.

He searched the 'Infinite band' on her mobile's YouTube app.

Looking at her mobile Manik said, "don't you think your mobile needs up-gradation Miss Murthy."

"No, I am satisfied with it," Nandani replied and leaned back on her chair.

Manik thought that normal people watch the video but Nandini has decided to make a world record of exceptional thinking.

She was listening to every song with her eyes closed.