Ch 49

Minutes later

Tony: "so when were you going to tell us that you married one of the most dangerous criminals ever, and on top of that you had a kid with him which is Alex"

Wanda: "tony now is not the time"

Nat: "Yeah, that doesn't matter, he's taken, Lizzie and Alex"

Tony: "you do realize if we try to get them back we may get killed along the way"

Steve: "Tony, Alex, and Lizzie are family to us, we've risked our lives multiple times for strangers. Why wouldn't we get them back"

rhodey: "do you not know about black mask, he is one of the most dangerous criminals in the world. No one goes after him and if they do they don't come back alive. He is a billionaire meaning he has access to almost anything, and he has thousands of followers that will do anything for him even meaning if they would get killed"

Tony looks at maria

Tony: "seriously why did you marry this guy if you knew who he was"

Maria: "I didn't know that until a year after we got married"

Carol: " can we just focus on the important thing, trying to get my daughter and wife back, please"

Tony: "well if we go in, we can get killed"

Carol: "I don't care, I only care about getting them back. They are the only family i have and if i loose them i have no one, no one left"

Everyone sits there in silence for a couple of moments

Clint: "where is the place they may be holding her?"

Maria: "his club, the black mask club. He would do special " business" there"

Sam: "where is the club at?"

Martia: "Gotham city"

Tony: "let's start making a plan then"

Roman: "wake her up"

One of Roman's goons punches Alex which brought her back to conscious

Alex started to cough out blood

Roman: "you are going to pay for what you did to me. Before that I have a special surprise for you

He snaps his finders

Roman: "bring her in"

3 of his goons drag Lizzie into the room

Lizzie: "mom!"

Alex: "Lizzie! What are you doing with her?"

Roman: "nothing, yet"

Alex: "I swear to god if you hurt her you-"

Roman: "you're going to do what... kill me"

He laughs

Roman: "you can't do anything to dear Alexandria"

A goon walks over to Alex and grabs her jaw

Roman: "go-ahead"

He sits down and watches

The goon pull something out of his pocket

Alex couldn't see what he took out but she then hears a noise. She realized what he took out, it was a switchblade. He places the knife against her jaw

??: "stay still"

Alex tries getting out of his grasp but couldn't

??: "can I do it boss"