Afterword

Hello you beautiful and amazing people.

This fanfiction holds – and will always hold – a very special place in my heart. Even though it hasn't always been actively, I've still worked on it over such a long period of time. In that way, it kind of feels like it grew up with me. I mean, between the age of 15 and 21, there's usually a lot of things happening. I kept falling in and out of countless different fandoms, yet I always found myself coming back to work on this specific fanfiction. It feels unreal to finally finish it.

I want to thank all of you who have been so lovely and supportive to me, and especially to those who were patient enough to wait for my updates. Here's a special thanks to some specific people who have stood out to me since my return:

gayformlp, appledashovo, skittleshirh, WhatamIdoing2001, Cupcakes_swirls.

All of you readers have brought me more happiness than you could ever imagine. Ever since returning, I've come to realize how much I love truly love to write, and you have motivated me to keep doing it. In other words, I genuinely couldn't have done it without you.

As I've mentioned in previous author's notes, this is not the end of my wattpad career. I'm going to start writing another appledash fanfiction as soon as I have time, and I really hope to see you there too.

So to you, the person reading these words right now, I appreciate you so very much and thank you a billion times for reading this story. I love you so please make sure to take good care of yourself.

- Alice 16.09.21