Chapter 23

Remy POV

"Kevin!" I said to my boyfriend walking inside of his house, seeing all these bitches sitting on the couch, or the floor.

This was regular.

Kevin is a drug dealer. And he also pimps bitches out. And I didn't know at first, until later. That's just how he makes his money.

Now he has me deal for him every now and then, and these other bitches. It's so stressful for me. I almost got caught up plenty of times.

He's never tried to pimp me out, since I'm his girl but if he ever tried I'd probably kill his ass.

"Kevin!" I yelled again, stepping over this girl who was laying on the floor.

"I'm in the room!" He yelled, I walked inside of the bedroom seeing him counting money with a blunt in his mouth.

"You sold everything?" He asked me, I sighed.

"Yes." I said.

"Where is it?" Kevin asked. I pulled out the money I had in an envelope and handed it over to him.

"Here" I said.

"How much you make?" He asked.

"$400" I said, Kevin nodded his head and stood up from the bed. "Here" He said handing me a mini bottle of henny.

"Thank you. Needed it" I said.

"I know" He said as I opened it and drank some, squinting my eyes a bit from the taste.

"This wad is from Leanna, but I'm short on some money." He said recounting it.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Positive." He said. "I counted it like a million times" He added.

"We'll check again" I said. Because sometimes it's actually a mishap and he be bugging.

"Follow me" Kevin said, as he walked out the room and I followed him into his dining room seeing Leanna, eating in there.

"Leanna" Kevin said.

"Yeah?" She said.

"You sold everything?" He asked scrunching his eyebrows.

"Yeah" Leanna said.

"How come I'm $100 short?" Kevin asked.

"I don't know.." She said looking confused.

Kevin looked at me and chuckled before looking at Leanna and he slapped the fuck out of her, making her fall to the ground and she covered her face and screamed.

"Kevin!" I yelled.

"Bitch! You think I didn't know you was stealing from me?! Huh?!" Kevin yelled slapping her again and she screamed loud as fuck, I grabbed Kevin tryna hold him back.

He slapped her one more time before finally pulling away from her. He pushed me off of him saying "Fuck off me" and I looked at him like he was crazy.

Kevin looked down at her as blood poured out of nose and she was holding her face while panting in and out, and I felt so bad for her. And I didn't really know what to do.

"Okay Leanna, stand up, come on" He said bending down to help her but she flinched, unsure of what he might do.

"I got you, come on" He said grabbing her by the arm and lifting her up.

"Kevin what the fuck was that about!" I yelled.

"You got ears Remy, the bitch was stealing. Now, take her to the bathroom to get all cleaned up." Kevin said to me and I just looked at him.