Chapter 91

Remy POV

"Wassup" I said to Miyon as she let me in her place and she just said "Hey." Dryly, not even giving me no hug, nothing.

I scrunched my eyebrows shutting the door behind me and said "You good?"

"Yep" Miyon said.

"Doesn't seem like it." I said following her to the couch and we both sat down.

But she was sitting far from me.

"Miyon." I said.

"Yes Remy?" She said.

"Why are you standoff-ish towards me? What I do?" I asked.

"Look, if you're still in love with your ex girlfriend and wanna be with her so bad, go be with her. Why the fuck you in my face for?" Miyon asked and I scrunched my eyebrows.

"Wait what? What are you talking about?" I asked.

"You left your jacket here the other night Reminisce." Miyon said.

"So?" I said.

"And you left this in it, when I grabbed it off of my bed it fell out." Miyon said pulling out a letter and my eyes widened before I sighed.

"Miyon.." I said.

A few days before me and Heaven killed Leanna, I wrote a letter basically giving myself closure to the situation. I never planned on giving it to Leanna because it would've gave her the wrong idea, I just felt better writing my feelings down. It was therapeutic.

"Yep, just go if you want her so damn bad. I'm over here trying to show you my heart but you wanna go back to a bitch who did you wrong." Miyon said.

"I don't wanna go back to her." I said.

"Then what the fuck you wrote this shit for?" Miyon said. "You want me to read what you wrote?" She asked.

"I know what the fuck I wrote Miyon." I said.

"Clearly you don't. You said you loved her and you'll never understand why she did what she did because you wanted to spend the rest of your life with her" Miyon said.

"Yeah WANTED. Past tense. And you clearly didn't check the other pocket." I said, she scrunched her eyebrows.

"The other pocket?" She said.

"Yep." I said. She looked at me for a second before she lifted my jacket up, and dug in the other pocket, pulling the other letter that I wrote for HER, out.

I wrote Leanna something, and wrote Miyon one.

Miyon slowly opened the letter and I said "Read it out loud."

She sighed a little before she started reading.

"Dear Miyon,

I don't have to tell you that you've been nothing but a breath of fresh air in my life because I'm sure you know that by now. Sometimes it scares me and I wanna walk away-" She started off before looking at me crazy.

"Girl just keep reading." I said, she chuckled before she kept reading.

"Sometimes it scares me and I wanna walk away and... I don't know about you, but that's not an option for me. I really care about you Miyon, and not having you in my life is something I just can't do, even in spite of how often you challenge me when you get mad at me and shit. I hope you know that I'll do whatever to keep you happy, make you smile because that's what you do for me. One day I hope you give me a chance to be the woman you deserve, because nothing feels more like home than me holding you in my arms. So please let me continue to hold you, as the day goes by..