Chapter 118

HeavenLeigh POV

11:30 PM

"You've been flourishing.. Ever since you got that V
This pussy nurturing, sex you back to sleep
I know it's nourishing, everytime you're into me
Cause just when you are ready to leave you.." I sang.

I was in the bedroom up writing another song Jhenè's album. I'm hoping I can help her chart number one on it, since I basically wrote the entire project.

So I'm really taking my time with it all.

Roddy stepped out the bathroom from a shower with a towel around his waist saying "How's the song coming along?"

"Going good, just trying to finish up" I said.

"Her album almost done?" Roddy asked.

"Yeah, finally. We've really been on go" I said.

"I feel it. That's how I'm feeling bout my album" He said.

"When you plan on dropping it?" I asked.

"So me and Kamal just set the date this morning. I'm gonna drop it December 6th." Roddy said.

"Oooh okay" I said.

"And this time I'm having a listening party." He said and my eyes widened.

"Really?" I said in shock.

"Yep. It's my first album so I wanna go all out you feel me? Do something different" He said.

"Most definitely, you deserve it all baby." I said.

"Thank you baby love.." Roddy said to me, I blushed and said "You're welcome"

"When you finished up wit the song, I want you to lay up wit me" He said putting his boxers on.

"Well, I'm actually finished for the night. I wanna finish the song with a fresh mind first thing in the morning" I said taking my prescription glasses off and I put them in the case before sitting them on the nightstand.

"Aight bet" Roddy said as he got in the bed with me, and we got under the covers together. I reached over and cut the light off, and he turned the TV on before cuddling with me.

I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his forehead while we were laying up.

"I'm so tired.." He mumbled.

"I bet, putting in all those hours at the studio for the album. I know it's mentally tiresome but it's gonna be so worth it." I said.

"I hope so" He said.

"You a legend baby" I said.

"You think so?" Roddy asked lifting his head up to look at me.

"I know so" I said.

He leaned in and gave me a kiss saying "I appreciate you baby. You been here from the beginning, through all this.."

"I'm gone always be there. No doubt" I said and we both smiled before he gave me another kiss and laid back down on my stomach.

-

3 hours later

2:45 AM