Chapter 59

HeavenLeigh POV

Leanna: Hey is she up?

Me: No, but I'm here in the room with her in case she does wake up

Leanna: Okay, me and Kamal are about to be on our way

Me: Alright see you soon

I put my phone back in my purse and looked at Remy, it's been three days.

And she was still hooked on the breathing machines, fighting for her life. Breaks my heart seeing her like this but I know God is able.

And I know He will bring her through this.

I grabbed Remy's hand and looked at her. "Remy... I don't know if you can hear me, but if you can, it's HeavenLeigh."

"And I want you to know, we all love you so much. And we all are praying for you, and I know you're strong. I know you will pull through from this. You are my best friend, pull through for me please" I said to her, and I looked down feeling my eyes water.

I sniffled a little and rubbed my thumb over her hand.

"You can't leave me here... You can't." I said to her.

"I love you, and I admire you. I think you're so strong Remy, and whatever you're going through just know you can talk to me okay?" I said holding onto her hand.

Because I know for a fact she goes through things that she just doesn't discuss. At all, and WHEN she wakes up, I want her to know she can come to me about anything.

"Dear Heavenly Father" I started off.

-

Remy POV

"God please don't take Remy from me. Or from Kamal, Leanna, or Roddy. We all need her here. We know you put her on this earth for a purpose, and I pray that you help her fulfill that purpose. Please give her the strength that she needs to have to fight. Give her the courage Lord. We all trust and believe in you" I heard HeavenLeigh praying over me.

I slowly opened my eyes, and at first, it was all a blur.

Once my vision cleared up, I slowly turned my head over seeing HeavenLeigh's eyes were closed, she was holding my hand and praying for me.

My body felt so weak, and I got a vivid memory of what happened to me.

I felt this big tube in my mouth and somethings up my nose and I started panicking.

HeavenLeigh opened her eyes and they widened once she seen I was up.

"Thank you Jesus, oh my gosh" HeavenLeigh said.

"Mmm- Mmm mm" I panicked, I couldn't even talk with this thing in my mouth.

"It's a breathing tube Rem, hold on" Heaven said. "Nurse! Nurse she's up!" HeavenLeigh said loudly.

And shortly, two nurses ran into the room and one fo them said "Oh great! She is up! Her blood pressure and blood sugars must've went up from the medicine"

Then they started working through the tubes to get it out of my mouth and nose, and I took a deep breath once they finally released them.

"Remy!" HeavenLeigh said leaning down and giving me a hug.

I started breathing heavily, and I hugged her back.

"Hi" I said, my voice was extremely raspy.

"Oh my gosh, this made my day" Heaven said as we continued to hug.