Chapter 55

HeavenLeigh POV

"My dearest, my dearest of all darling
I know, I know, I know
I know we've got to part
Baby, baby, baby, baby, baby
It really doesn't hurt me that bad, yeah
Because you're takin' me with you
And I'm keepin' you right here in my heart
It's all because I love you"

I held Roddy in my arms while singing that to him first thing in the morning like he asked me to, he's such a baby.

I kissed his forehead once I was finished and said "How was that?"

"Beautiful as always" He said back and I blushed.

"Thank you baby." I said, he lifted his head up a bit and gave me a kiss.

"Shit I can listen to you sing all day to be honest, you sound so angelic" Roddy said.

"Aww you so sweet" I said laughing a little as I grabbed his chin hair.

"I'm serious.." He said kissing on my stomach as I rubbed the back of his head.

"Well thank you, my love" I said.

"You're welcome" He said. "So what's up? What you got planned today?" He asked me.

"I gotta finish this song for Ann Marie and send it off, and finish this song for Ari Lennox and send it off, get my money" I said.

"Aight baby, I see you" He said with a smile, I smiled too and said "You know meeeee"

"Oh- And then I gotta meet with Tahj" I said sighing a little.

"The weirdo Kamal used to date?" Roddy asked and I laughed a little.

"Stop it" I said chuckling.

"Well, she is a weirdo" Roddy said.

"Yes her, she wants to talk later so I said I would, I'll hear her out about whatever is on her chest so." I said.

"She better not try to guilt trip you into feeling sorry for her, because this is her fault anyways, revealing her true colors" Roddy said.

"Nobody can guilt trip me about anything, so don't worry about that" I said as we both started getting out the bed.

"Good, because I feel like that's what she gone try to do and I ain't having that" Roddy said.

"It's all good, no worries" I said. "You can hit the shower first, I'm gonna start breakfast for us" I added.

"Aight" Roddy said.

"I just wanna brush my teeth first" I said walking in the bathroom.

"That's fine, do what you gotta do" Roddy said.

-

Remy POV

"Here you go baby" Leanna said walking back in my room, shutting the door behind her as she brought me some breakfast she made

"Thank you mamas" I said sitting up in the bed and grabbing my plate.