Chapter 29

HeavenLeigh POV

To be continued

"HeavenLeigh!" I heard someone yell, walking in the house, and now I'm screwed.

"Heaven!" I heard Roddy say, I covered my mouth looking down at Justin, I cannot believe I killed this man.

Roddy walked in the room and looked down.

"Baby- I didn't mean it I swear, I didn't mean to kill him but I had to get him off of me and-"

"Wait, wait slow your roll baby- What happened?" Roddy asked walking closer to me.

"I-I had got home and h-he was on my porch, he wanted to talk b-but of course I declined and then h-he forced himself on me, a-and tried to rape me so I-I had to hit him with something and the lamp was the first thing in sight so I hit him over and over and now... I don't know" I said as tears ran down my face.

"Roddy I'm a killer now- I didn't mean to, I didn't wanna do that but-"

"Baby look at me" Roddy said.

"But-"

"No, look at me" He said grabbing my chin and making me look at him. "You're not a killer, it was self defense. Okay?"

"But what if I go to jail and-"

"You're not." Roddy said.

"How do you know for sure?" I asked and he chuckled.

"You fucking with a thug remember?" Roddy said with a smirk, and I took a deep breath and looked at him.

"My thug.." I said.

"I never get my hands dirty, I got chu. Okay?" He said.

"But-"

"Shhhh, calm down. Okay? You got gloves?" He asked me.

"Yeah plastic ones in the kitchen" I said.

"Get me the gloves aight?" Roddy said, I nodded my head and ran out the room, into the kitchen and I opened one of the drawers, pulling out a pair of plastic gloves.

I ran back in the room, and gave them to Roddy and he slid them on immediately.

"You know how to roll weed?" He asked me.

"I do.." I said and he scrunched his eyebrows.

"How?" Roddy asked and I laughed.

"My uncle used to have me roll for him, before he passed away, he taught me how to do it." I said, the same uncle that gave me the gun. But Roddy doesn't know about that, doesn't even know I have a gun. Maybe one day I should tell him.

"Can you roll a blunt for me then? I'ma need that once I'm done with this" Roddy said.

"Yeah, where is everything?" I asked.

"In my car, we'll get it in a minute" He said, I nodded my head. He then tossed me his car keys and said "I'm gone need you to pop the trunk in a second."