Chapter 68

Roddy POV

"I was just a broke nigga, now a nigga designing my feet17, foreign cars, tinted windows, riding down the streetI gotta feed tha streets, the motto is all my niggas gotta itI had to trap it out, I wasn't even getting no sleep"

17, foreign cars, tinted windows, riding down the street
I gotta feed tha streets, the motto is all my niggas gotta it
I had to trap it out, I wasn't even getting no sleep"

I was in the booth recording my song "Brand New" to go onto my second mixtape, I been in my bag with this music shit.

Kamal was watching me from outside the booth, bobbing his head to it, and I seen the rapper Gunna walk inside of the studio room.

Kamal looked over at him and they shook hands and hugged like they knew each other.

The fuck?

How Kamal know him?

I continued to rap, with them watching me and once I was finally finished, I took the headphones off.

"That was hard cuh" Kamal said.

"'Preciate ya family" I said walking out the booth.

"Gunna, this nigga with the Christmas ornament head is my best friend Roddy" Kamal said introducing us and I gave him a blank look.

Gunna laughed and said "He wrong as fuck, but wassup man?" Extending his hand out and we shook hands.

"His dumb ass" I said chuckling. "But I'm coo man, I'm coo how are you?" I asked.

"I'm coo, Kamal was telling me you were working on the second tape. The first one was hard so I know you finna come even harder on this one" Gunna said.

"Fasho, fasho. Thank you" I said.

"No problem, I see you coming up, sooner than later we can lock in and get something done" Gunna said.

"Hell yea, we can do that fasho" I said. Gunna is one of them niggas I actually listen to, so I would fasho do a song with him.

"Aight, Kamal just slide him my number and we can figure it out" Gunna said to him.

"Got you" Kamal said, they shook hands again before me and Gunna did and he said "Aight, I'll hear from you soon"

"Alright fasho" I said as he left out the room.

"Aye, how you know cuh?" I asked.

"He was here the other day, you weren't here. It was just me and Keefa, and Keefa introduced us" Kamal said.

"Oh, makes sense. Damn, he really gone do a song wit me?" I asked.

"Yeah nigga, you hard. Why wouldn't he?" Kamal asked.

"It's just crazy man.. We came from nothing, now we all done made ourselves into something" I said.

"We gone get this mixtape done, then get started on your album, you finna be one of the biggest artists in this shit" Kamal said.