Chapter 135

HeavenLeigh POV

11:45 PM

"You all know I'm a firm believer in giving you guys the word of the Lord practically so you can apply it to your life, I'm all about application. And I want us to be faithful. The word BE, means to have an identity with. Right?" I said.

We were in Jamaica, me and my die or rides.

For Kamal's birthday which is in 15 minutes. And he specifically asked me to give everybody some word leading to his birthday because he's grateful to even be here on this earth still after everything he's been through.

So of course, I said yes. And I've been talking to them and teaching them for the past hour.

"Yep" They all said.

"What we want to be, is what GOD wants us to be. I don't want to be nothing else. And the issue is, there's too many people in this world that want the identity of someone else. Everybody's trying to copy, everybody's trying to be like this person, be like that person, no. We wanna be what God has called us to be. And when you really get to that place in your life, you won't worry about who you think is doing better than you, you won't worry about who you think is getting ahead of you, you won't worry about any of those things. All you'll be worried about is you, because you'll be wanting to be the best you can be." I said.

"Bestie you better preach girl!" Remy said and we all laughed.

"Girl shh" I said.

"Right- Sorry" She said giggling.

"You wanna be the best you, that you can be in God, through Jesus Christ. So I wanna set some of you free right now, whoever is trying to be like other things. And it's causing confusion with who you are, an identity crisis. Stay with me alright? It gets heavy" I said.

"Mmm" Kamal said writing stuff down in his notebook, and I seen Roddy and Skylar doing the same thing.

Remy was watching me with her pen in her hand and so was Miyon.

"We look at other people, look at this, look at that and we wanna have those successes in our life, but trying to be like someone else is not authentic. You're not in competition with anyone but yourself. So I wanna rescue any of you right now, that's struggling with that. If you try to take on someone else's persona, then you won't be true to yourself. Then guess what? You gone have to keep that going. And it's not really gonna be you right?" I said.

"Fasho baby.. Fasho" Roddy said and I smiled a little.

"So I really want you guys to think of the word BE and attach it to FAITHFUL. We must have an identity with that. When we talk about the word faithful, when somebody looks at you, we want them to be able to say you are a faithful person. Personify faithfulness. Be faithful to the things God has brought to you, and stop trying to be faithful to too many other things that don't matter." I said.

"We have clues, y'all. Clues of who you are. It's shown in your gifts, it's shown in your talents. But here's the problem. You haven't fully embraced those gifts, those talents. For whatever reason, some of you, or one of you, or whoever might've got discouraged so you probably backed off, but I'm here to tell you if you be faithful to the things that God has put in you, you can't help but to prosper." I said.

"If you only on your gift, working part time, you gone get part time results. I feel it in my heart... You guys. I do. I feel in my heart that if you bring your focus back to all that God has called you to be, you're going to see a dramatic change in your life before you get to December 31st. If the Lord delays His coming." I said, then I felt the spirit come over me, SOON as I said that.