Chapter 153

Remy POV

6:45 AM

"Remy!" Kamal said through the phone as I answered the phone, slightly waking up.

"Hmm.." I said leaning back in my seat. I slept in the car last night, at the beach after I got rid of Jahron. I told Heaven I was getting a room so she wouldn't worry.

"Where the fuck are you cuh? Niggas was tryna call you all night" He said.

"I'm sorry Mal.. I ended up killing a nigga and then I slept in my car" I said as my eyes were low.

"What? Who?" He asked.

"The nigga that was fuckin on Miyon. He was highly disrespectful so he had to go." I said.

Kamal sighed.

"Are you okay? You need me to come?" He asked.

"Nah, go home.. I'm coo" I said.

"Are you sure?" Kamal asked.

"I'm positive aight? Go home" I said.

Kamal has done enough. He's always putting me before anything, and I want him to just relax and I'll deal with it on my own.

I don't know how, but I will.

"Alright.. I love you Remy. You call me if you need ANYTHING. You hear me?" He said.

"I hear you, I will. I love you more.." I said.

"Aight, I'll talk to you later" Kamal said.

"Okay" I said before we hung up the phone.

And automatic tears just rolled down my face, I been crying on and off all night.

My eyes were puffy, hair in a sloppy ass bun. I just looked a mess.

A hurt mess.

I pulled out my ash tray, and blunt wraps with my weed so I can start rolling up.

I looked at my lock screen on my phone seeing my dad on there and I closed my eyes tilting my head back.

And sobbed.

I have never ever received closure or fully grieved from my father's death. I haven't been the same since he died, and everyone knows it.

I haven't even been to his grave site since the funeral, and it's been 5 years.

I stared at the picture as I started calming myself down a bit from the crying, and I bit the inside of my lip, thinking.

I rubbed my face, as I started my car up.

-

Roddy POV

Me and HeavenLeigh were sitting in front of the fire place first thing this morning, she was sitting in between my legs and I wrapped my arms around her while we were listening to my album together.

"The Box is number one baby" Heaven said.

"I seen that last night" I said with a smile.

"How you feel? You a star" Heaven said.

"I feel good.. I feel like everything is unfolding the way it was supposed to" I said.

"Me too" She said resting her head back on my shoulder and I slid my hands under her shirt gripping her titties and she laughed saying "Oh my goodness Roddy."