Chapter 58

HeavenLeigh POV

11:30 PM

"Oh Heaveeeennnnnnnnn"

"HeavenLeeeeiiiighhhhhh"

I opened my eyes, sitting up in the bed hearing somebody dragging out my name hysterically from outside. I'm so used to Roddy being in the bed with me, and because right now we're at odds, he hasn't been sleeping over so.

I sighed a little getting out the bed, sliding my slippers on.

"HeaveeeeennnLeeeeiiigghh"

"What in the world?" I mumbled to myself as I walked towards my door. I looked through the peephole and didn't see anybody.

I scrunched my eyebrows, slowly opening the door, I looked down and see Remy laying on my porch.

"Remy?!" I said.

"Finaaaalllyyy" She said, I seen a bottle of Don Julio in her hand, basically all gone.

She's drunk, and out of her mind.

"Oh my gosh, Remy.." I said bending down to try to help her up, but it was useless.

"What is wrong with you?" I asked her.

"Ahhhh shittt" She said before laughing and tilting her head back. She also smelled like weed too, I just shook my head.

"Okay, come on" I said basically dragging her in my house and I kicked the door closed.

"What's wrong? Huh? Why you drink this whole bottle by yourself?" I asked her as I got down on the floor with her, trying to lift her head up.

"I-I need more oooh shit" She said trying to open the bottle but I grabbed it and pushed it away.

"No more Remy" I said.

"At least alcohol make me feel better, shit, people don't, Leanna said she gonna leave" Remy said.

"What?" I said, then Remy started coughing extremely hard.

"Remy.." I said, and she kept coughing. "S-she said she'll leave, if I can't stop, she said that" She slurred as she kept coughing.

And when I looked, I seen she was coughing up blood.

"Ahhhhh" She moaned in pain holding her stomach.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh" I panicked.

"Remy-" I said, as tears instantly flooded my face.

"It hurts, Heaven it hurts" She said as she started crying as well, and she held her throat.

"Oh my gosh, okay, we gotta get you to the hospital" I said trying to stop these tears but I just couldn't.

Despite everything, Remy is my best friend and I love her to pieces. I want her to get better, and she will. As long as she puts her mind to it.

"Come on" I said helping her up, but she was too weak to stand on her own.

So I picked her up, putting her over my shoulder, and I quickly left out the house making sure to lock the door behind me.

I covered my face trying to wipe my tears with my free hand, but it was useless. I was just gone keep on crying.

As I got to the car, I heard her continue to cough up more blood and I said "It's gone be okay Remy, okay?"