Chapter 150

Kamal POV

To be continued

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH ME NIGGA?! HUH NIGGA?! Heaven yelled at Miyon's cousin punching him repeatedly and I pulled her off of him.

"Heaven Heaven Heaven, I'm here, stay back" I said.

She was breathing hard and holding her stomach as she walked off to the car, putting her head on the hood of it, and I instantly got to work.

Remy was fighting Miyon and them three niggas we're trying to jump her. Straight marks and cowards.

I pulled out my pistol and said "REMY BACK UP!"

"But-"

"BACK UP CUH DAMN!" I yelled and she backed up with a quickness and I started shooting with no hesitation.

I shot at Miyon's cousin first, shooting him repeatedly. "Oh come on, y'all niggas didn't think Remy had the plug huh?" I said with a smile as I kept shooting Miyon's cousin and this other nigga.

"See I'm the mothafuckin plug in this bitch, you niggas better ask about me" I mumbled.

I seen Roddy's car pull up QUICK, and he got out of it leaving his car on, and he instantly joined me, pulling out his pistol and shooting the last nigga, I looked back at Heaven and I could tell she was praying by the car while holding her stomach.

"Goofy ass niggas, we do this shit everyday" Roddy said laughing.

"Cripstreet" I said, and they laid there.

Dead.

Except for Miyon.

Me and Roddy looked at each other before we smiled a little doing our handshake.

"WHY DID YOU GUYS DO THIS?!" Miyon yelled as she started crying.

I walked over to Remy, and she looked up at me.

We definitely talk with our eyes. I gave her a look, and she nodded her head.

I handed her my pistol, and said "Handle yo business then."

I backed up and she walked up to Miyon.

"So you just gone shoot me because I cheated? You can't shoot and kill someone just because a relationship didn't work out" Miyon said.

"That's not why I'm about to shoot you." Remy said.

"Then why?" Miyon asked.

"You put me, and my family at risk tonight. Called your cousins, and had them hit my pregnant best friend" I said.

"I didn't know that they were gonna do that!" Miyon said. "This ain't even all of them!" She added.

"It don't matter" I said.

"Remy please, I swear to God I'm so sorry, so sorry"
Miyon cried. "I'll leave you alone for good if you just let me live, I won't say a word, I'll leave you alone forever" She cried.

I looked at her as my eyes watered and I dropped the gun.

"Remy what the hell are you doing?!" Kamal asked.

Tears ran down my face as I just looked at Miyon and she cried saying "I'm sorry baby.. I really am"

"No you not.. But I am. I'm sorry I gave you a chance even though I was worried. I told Heaven.. I told her I was scared to cuff you because I didn't wanna get attached to someone new just for them to hurt me. But I still did it, you assured me you wouldn't never do me like that. But you hurt me even more.. We just made it to a year, and you did this?" I said. She sighed.