Chapter 79

Roddy POV

To be continued

"Why are you acting like that? Relax, don't worry about her" She said to Leanna.

"I'm not" Leanna said.

"She wanna give me a mean mug like she gone do shit" The girl said and I looked over at Remy, and she chuckled to herself.

"And if she keeps it up, they gone have to put me in a stray jacket, or something. I'll beat a bitch ass." The girl said.

Remy stood up from her seat and said "You gone beat a bitch ass?"

"Yeah I will" The girl said with an attitude.

"Uh oh" Heaven said sighing.

"Okay, fuck me up then, fuck me up right now" Remy said walking closer to her and we all stood up because we knew a fight was finna break out.

And it did.

Soon as that girl stood up, they started fighting.

Welp, here we go.

-

Remy POV

"BITCH!" I yelled as I grabbed the girl's hair and tugged it forward before punching her over and over and over in her face.

I had so much anger and hurt in me because of what Leanna did, and I was letting it all out. And the fact that this bitch had the nerve to try to call me out?

She needed her ass beat.

I don't know who it was trying to pull me off of this bitch, all I heard was everybody in the venue yelling and screaming, dispersing out of the venue and I could hear Leanna yelling "STOP REMY!" Over and over.

Someone pulled me off of the girl and I looked back seeing it was Kamal, and I don't know what the hell was happening with HeavenLeigh, all I seen was her trying to break out of security's grip, and Roddy trying to stop her.

-

HeavenLeigh POV

"GET OFF OF ME! LET GO OF ME!" I yelled at security trying to escape their grip.

Leanna snuck ME, for whatever reason, and hit me right in the face in the midst of the fight between Remy and her girlfriend. And before I could even do anything back, security swooped me up so I was pissed.

"LOOK AT YOU! LIGHTWEIGHT ASS BITCH!" Leanna yelled at me before laughing.

"GET OFF OF ME!" I yelled as I finally got out of their grip and I ran up on Leanna punching her right in the face.

She fell right to the floor and I was no where near done, so I lifted her up by the neck and hit her in the jaw first, then her nose and I heard Roddy say "Okay baby! You got her! Come on, come on"

Nahhhhh. I wasn't done.

I'm tired of people playing with me because they think I'm so nice that I won't handle my business. Because I will.

I didn't even do anything to Leanna so I don't know why she even came at me like that.

I gripped her neck with one hand before punching her one more time and she let out the loudest moan in pain, and then Roddy pulled me up.