Chapter 70

Remy POV

"Leanna baby" I said loud enough for her to hear as I was at the front door

"Yeah?" She said.

"You ready to go?" I asked.

We had a lil beach date today. Ever since she took me back, I really been putting in the effort, so I can keep her.

You gotta treat your girl like you still Tryna3 pull her everyday, so that's what I do with Leanna.

"Yeah, let me just get my bag" I heard her say.

I waited for a few seconds before she came out and said "Ready baby"

I held my hand out for her and she walked over to me and grabbed it smiling a little.

I leaned in giving her a kiss saying "Let's go" as we left out the house.

I seen Kamal and Kali outside by his car, she was sitting on top of it and he was in between her legs making out with her and I made a face.

"Aww" Leanna said laughing.

"Eww." I said, she laughed and said "Stop it, he's happy"

"He ain't gotta do allat though" I said, then he looked over at us and gave us the head nod.

I did it back then I acknowledged Kali and said "Wassup Kali"

"Hey Remy, hi Leanna" Kali said and Leanna waved at her.

"What y'all on?" Kamal asked.

"Heading to the beach, we'll see y'all later" I said.

"Aight, be safe" Kamal said, I nodded my head as I walked Leanna to my car, and I opened the door for her.

"Thank you baby" Leanna said as she got in the passenger's side.

"You're welcome" I said closing her door, and I got around to the driver's side, getting in.

"You heard from Heaven?" I asked Leanna, because it's almost 4 PM and I haven't heard from my bestie all day.

And I know she's going through it with Roddy right now, so I was highly concerned.

"No I haven't actually" Leanna said scrunching her eyebrows.

"Hmm, lemme text her real quick before we take off" I said pulling my phone out, and I went to my messages with her.

Me: Best friend... You good? Just thinking of you, I love you

"Alright let's go" I said started the car up, I handed my phone to Leanna and she grabbed it as I drove off.

-

HeavenLeigh POV