Chapter 120

HeavenLeigh POV

To be continued

"Get in here" I said shoving Avery in the house as everyone else followed us in.

"What am I back in here for? I thought you were gonna turn me in!" Avery said.

"Just shut up!" I said.

"20 large" He said to me and Roddy.

"What?" Roddy said.

"I'll give you guys 20 gs if you let me go. I'll be GONE. Never seen again" Avery said.

I chuckled.

"We don't want your money" I said grabbing him by the shirt and I shoved him to the living room.

"Everybody wants money!" Avery said as he sat on the couch.

"See thats your problem. You think you know everything." Roddy said to him.

"And you don't." Remy said.

"Wasn't talking to you" Avery said.

"So what? Watch your mouth lil boy" She said.

"Or what" Avery said.

"Or I'm gone get on yo ass lil nigga." Kamal said to him and he got quiet.

"And I do know everything, by the way." Avery said to Roddy.

"Don't talk to my husband like you ain't got no sense. You don't know NOTHING. How could you just stand there and WATCH THOSE HOES BURN OUR HOUSE DOWN?! HOW COULD YOU HELP THEM?!" I yelled at him.

"IT WAS FUN! Until I seen the cops, I backed up quick, right into some flames" Avery said.

I yanked him up by the shirt, making him stand up from the couch and I said "And that's exactly what you gone tell the cops"

"No I'm not!" Avery yelled.

"Well them girls will give you up if they get caught first! Wanna know why? The first person that talks, gets a better deal! But you know everything right? So I'm sure you knew that." I said.

"Heaven, I can't go to jail. I still got a life ahead of me" He said.

"Don't pull that with me now Avery. You need some type of construction because clearly you have LOST IT. Out of all people, you wanna do this to me? That's ABSURD." I said.

"What does that mean?" He asked.

"Unreasonable, unbelievable!" I said and he sighed.

"He can learn something today." Miyon said.

"Bitch shut up!" He yelled at her.

"Nigga I'll-" Remy said about to walk up on him but me and Miyon stepped in front of her.

"It's okay baby, it's okay. He think he grown" Miyon said pulling Remy back.

"Which is why he finna get locked up." Remy said.

"No I'm not! Heaven I gotta take care of my mom, and you know that. I save money for her" Avery said.

"Tell me where your stash is and I'll make sure she gets it." I said shrugging.

"You must think I'm stupid." Avery said to me.

"No. I KNOW you're stupid." I said and he squinted his eyes at me.

"Just maybe not so stupid to know, when somebody is telling you the truth!" I said pushing his head with one finger and he looked down at the ground.

Then he looked at me and said "Okay Heaven I'm sorry! I was mad and I... I didn't mean it when I said it was fun. I know you're trying to-"