Chapter 117

Remy POV

"Damn baby that pussy wet.." I said to Miyon and she sat up a bit taking her booty shorts off and she had no bra on so her titties popped out of her crop top and I massaged them while using my thumbs to rub on her nipples.

First thing in the morning, the only thang I wanted for breakfast was that pussy.

She looked at me and bit her lip, she grabbed the back of my neck and slowly pushed it down to her chest and I smiled before kissing on it softly and slipping one nipple in my mouth.

I sucked on it first then licked it in circles, sliding my hand down pulling her panties down and off of her. I attached my index and middle finger to her clit massaging it in circles while sucking on her nipple and she closed her eyes and tilted her head back while letting out soft moans.

I moved to the other nipple, sucking on it and switching the motion. Instead of rubbing her clit in circles, I started rubbing it up and down. "Uhh" She moaned a little louder.

I slowly pulled away from her nipple and slowly eased my middle finger in her pussy, leaving it in there as I scooted down and kissed on her stomach.

I eased my down to her pussy and placed my tongue on it and her body shivered. I started moving my finger in and out of slowly while my tongue moved in circles against her clit. "S-shit" She stuttered.

I looked up at her and seen her eyes were closed and her mouth was slightly opened. I curved my finger up a bit and she gasped tryna lift herself up and I used my free hand to push her back down on the bed making her take it.

"Uhh!" Miyon yelled out feeling me sucking on her clit, I sucked on it first before pulling away and licking her clit rapidly, and her legs already started shaking. I could tell she wanted to run from it so bad.

"Ooh just like that baby" She moaned holding the back of my head and shoving it deeper in there. I pulled my finger out of her and inserted my tongue in her entrance. "Mmm" I moaned while moving my tongue in and out of her, enjoying her taste.

She opened her legs wider and began grinding back and forth on my face, moaning louder each time she did so. "Oooh fuck" She moaned out, and I felt her pussy throbbing and getting wetter in my mouth. She was getting me wet, fucking my face like that.

I licked her slit up and down in slow motion, I looked up at her seeing her grip her titties and biting her lip while I was eating her out, and I groaned in her pussy.

I rubbed on her thighs as my tongue worked in circular motion against her clit, I sucked on it a bit harder hearing her gasp. "Oooh- Reminisce baby" Miyon moaned, I dragged my hand slowly up her body, moving her hands from her breasts so I can grip them.

I gave them a gentle squeeze as she started grinding harder on my tongue and I could hear her digging her nails in the sheets of the bed with her nails while she was moaning.

Her body slightly jerked as I swirled my tongue around her walls and she let out a loud scream. "Uhh! You gone make me cum baby- Oooh make me cum" Miyon moaned.

"Mhm" I said as I spread her pussy open with two fingers and I flattened my tongue on her clit and slid it up and down. She let out a long moan and covered her mouth. "Mm mm" I moaned in her pussy as I moved her hand.

"U-uhh! Shit!" She yelled as she came in my mouth immediately, and she squirmed but I held her thighs firmly as I put my whole mouth over her pussy and sucked on it.

"Fuck! Oh my gosh" She moaned loudly, unable to control herself or her moans, and the visual was so sexy. I placed light kisses on her pussy while she was breathing heavily, and I gave it a long lick and she trembled.