Chapter 72

Leanna POV

To be continued

"I don't understand why you're so upset" I said sipping my drink.

"I'm not upset, do I look upset?" She asked.

"Yeah you do and I don't understand why, because you MY bitch. And Remy's bitch." I said, because I knew that was gone set her off. Good.

"Excuse me?" She said.

"Yep. You're a TRICK bitch. You easy as fuck, if Remy didn't stop the kiss, you would've let her hit first night. Eww" I said.

"Bitch-" Jordyn started off before throwing her purse at my face and I took my drink and splashed it hard as FUCK in her face.

"Wassup BITCH?!" I yelled running up on her.

I hit her right in the face and we instantly started fighting.

Bitch thought she was gone throw a drink and shit was gone be sweet?

Hell nah.

-

HeavenLeigh POV

"What's that noise?" I asked Roddy.

"I don't know-" He started off before we heard "BITCH!" Super loud and a loud slam against either the wall or the floor.

And it sounded like Leanna to me.

"Oh gosh" I said and we both rushed out the door, and went to the other studio room and her and Jordyn were fighting.

"I- Roddy! Go get Remy right now!" I said and he nodded his head quickly walking off to the other room.

I ran inside and said "Whats going on?!" As I grabbed Leanna off of Jordyn and held her back.

"BITCH! LOOK AT YOU BITCH!" Leanna yelled before laughing because Jordyn was bleeding out the mouth.

"YOU MAD BECAUSE I COULDA TOOK YOUR BITCH!" Jordyn yelled holding the side of her mouth.

"What the fuck?! What's going on?!" Remy yelled running in here with Roddy and Kamal right behind her.

"GET YO BITCH!" Jordyn yelled.

"The fuck happened?!" Remy yelled as she grabbed Leanna by the arm and Leanna yanked her arm away.

"Fuck off me!" Leanna yelled.

"Why you mad at me?!" Remy asked.

"This shit is your fault to begin with!" Leanna yelled.

"Okay, okay, Leanna come on, let's get you out of here so you can calm down okay?" I said grabbing her hand, and she sighed as she was about to leave out with me.

"Me and you need to talk" Remy said to Jordyn.

Leanna turned around looking at Remy like she was crazy, and she grabbed Roddy's water bottle from him and threw ALL of the water on Remy and my jaw dropped.

"Oh shit-" Kamal and Roddy said at the same time.

"My water cuh!" Roddy yelled and Kamal laughed.