Chapter 35

HeavenLeigh POV

"Hey best! I missed you" Remy said giving me a hug and I hugged her back, letting her in my house

"I missed you too! You look cute!" I said to her.

"Girllll I'm just chillin today. But thank you! And you look pretty as fuck" She said touching my hair. "Thank youuuuu" I said back.

"I feel like it's been forever, I had to come see you" Remy said.

"Girl right! A few days feels like forever with us, come on" I said as we pulled away from the hug and she walked with me to the living room.

"Yeah, I've been dealing with Leanna and everything. I asked her to be my... You know what" She said, and I looked at her.

"Your girlfriend?" I asked.

"Mhm" Remy said.

"Oooh and what she say?" I asked, and Remy smiled.

"She said yeah, so we just been spending a lot of time together" Remy said.

"Aww! Well, I'm glad you're happy Remy, I can see that you're happier now" I said.

"I am! But, I'm also sad because I gotta fix my shit with my brother. Kamal don't even look at me the same since he got out" Remy said sighing.

"Yeah, I know. He's just hurt that none of you showed emotional support through his time being in there, you know?" I said.

"Yeah.. I admit I could've done better with that. Because if it was me I would be mad too" Remy said.

"Well at least you're honest about that. I just suggest you take time and put in the effort to extend a sincere apology, and show love to him" I said shrugging.

"Oooh Heaven." Remy said looking over at me.

"What?" I said.

"I'm tryna be like you when I grow up" She said and we both laughed.

"Oh my gosh" I said.

"You're just so mature and always see both side of things. I'm not like that yet, but I'm tryna be" Remy said.