Chapter 73

Remy POV

8 AM

"Fuck!" I yelled getting out the car as I got home and I seen Kamal sitting outside smoking a blunt.

Once he seen me, he put it out and walked over to me saying "The fuck is wrong wit chu cuh? You can't keep ducking off like that! Everybody been wondering where the fuck you been all damn night!"

"I was handling business!" I said.

"Mhm and you better not have been drinking Remy!" Kamal yelled.

"I WASN'T!" I yelled. I let that shit go, I ain't tryna die. So it pissed me off that he even thought I was drinking.

"YOU BETTER NOT HAVE!" Kamal yelled.

"Kamal- You are my brother, which means you are supposed to protect me. Not lecture me! I was gone all night looking for my mothafuckin girlfriend because she left the fuckin house with her mad ass and I have no idea where the fuck she is! So back the fuck off! DO YOU HEAR ME?! BACK THE FUCK OFF!" I yelled.

"THAT'S YO FAULT FOR CHEATING CUH! DON'T GET MAD AT ANYONE BUT YO GOT DAMN SELF!" He yelled in my face.

"FUCK YOU!" I yelled pushing him.

"FUCK YOU!" He yelled back grabbing my wrists and I yanked them away from him.

I had enough of this shit. I'm tired of everything right now, everything is stressing me out.

"GET THE FUCK OUT MY WAY MAN!" I yelled shoving him out of my way and I walked inside of my house slamming the door behind me.

"FUCKIN DUMB ASS!" Kamal yelled as I heard him walking off.

"FUCK YOU!" I yelled, as I walked in the bedroom, and I seen all of Leanna's things were gone.

Which meant she came home while I was gone, grabbed her things and left. Without saying a word.

And that pissed me off.

"She finna make me snap" I mumbled as I walked to the kitchen, pacing back and forth.

All night, Leanna has been gone and I have no idea where she is.

Losing my damn mind.

And now she just packs her things and leaves? And I don't know where we stand in our relationship. I have no idea.

Like damn I get it, you're upset and hurt, but that doesn't mean leave the whole night and ghost me. Your fuckin girlfriend.

"FUCK!" I yelled loudly slamming my fists on the the kitchen counter.

"FUCKKKKK!" I yelled again banging my fists even harder on the counter, over and over and over and over.

"GONE FUCKIN LEAVE ME?!" I yelled grabbing the glass picture frame of us on the wall and I threw it on the ground and broke it.

"FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!" I yelled and I put my head down against the counter, trying my hardest not to cry.

Sometimes I cry when I'm angry, and I can't hold my composure.

I felt my hands shaking and beginning to swell up, and I was breathing heavily.

"Why you leave me like that man" I mumbled to myself as tears started rolling down my face.

-

HeavenLeigh POV

"Mmm." I mumbled to myself as I was playing on the piano, singing these lyrics I wrote down.

Alicia Keys, the one and only, reached out to me and asked me to write a song for her, and I was more than excited so I was getting it done.

"If I had no more time
No more time left to be here
Would you cherish what we had?
Was I everything that you were looking for?
If I couldn't feel your touch
And no longer were you with me
I'd be wishing you were here
To be everything that I've been looking for" I sang.