Chapter 90

HeavenLeigh POV

"You okay?" Roddy asked as I woke up in his arms and I just sighed.

"Yeah.." I mumbled.

"You know you still gotta tell me what happened" He said.

"Yeah I know." I said, it's only been a day since the incident and I've been sleep after I got all cleaned up once I got home, I just needed the rest.

I've been sick on and off because of it, and I've been excessively tired.

"What happened?" Roddy asked.

"When I got off the phone with you, I heard gunshots so I kinda sped up so I could get home fast. But then when I was going past the liquor store, I seen Remy running away from Leanna and Leanna was trying to shoot her, and kill her" I said.

"What?! Since when was she about that life?!" Roddy asked.

"Exactly. And I just put two and two together realizing that she was probably upset because Remy doesn't want her anymore. Shes one of those. So I wasn't thinking straight, I could've grabbed my gun and shot her in the car but all I was thinking about was saving Remy. And I needed Remy to know I was there. So I got out the car, grabbed the gun my uncle gave me, and I ran after Leanna and caught her before she could catch Remy." I said.

"Mmmm." Roddy said holding me tighter.

"Yeah, and she was still alive, and she was trying to shoot me while she still could so I just beat her to the punch and shot her in the head so I knew she would die. I had to protect myself and Remy." I said rubbing my face.

"Then don't feel bad. Baby it was either gone be y'all, or her. You would've been dead if you didn't do what you had to do. And I'm glad she dead, shit, she was doing too much anyways. We let her live long enough" Roddy said and I laughed a little.

"I'm for real, we tried to give her a chance to just go on with her life but she just kept coming around. She had to go anyway." He said.

"I just hope God isn't mad at me or disappointed in me.." I said.

"I don't think so. But, maybe you should pray and get some alone time in with God. You feel me?" Roddy said.

"Definitely. I definitely need that" I said.

"Don't feel bad baby girl, it was self defense, you good." Roddy said kissing my forehead over and over and rubbing his hands all over me.

"Thank you for helping me yesterday. I never experienced this before so I was sick from it, I never wanted to kill her but I had to." I said.

"I know, and I knew you wasn't sure of what could happen from this that's why I had to reassure you, that you're fine. The bullets are gone, you can keep the gun as long as the bullets are gone. And since your uncle got it registered you're good." Roddy said shrugging.

"Yeah I know" I said.

"If it was an illegal gun you would've had to get rid of it but since it's not, we all good" Roddy said, I nodded my head.

"Thank you baby.." I said.

"You're welcome, you gone be aight" He said. "Give me a kiss" He added and I turned my head over leaning in, and he met me halfway kissing me.

He made me feel a lot better about the situation but it's just something I have to deal with and talk to God about at this point. It's something I've never done before or experienced.

-

Remy POV

"Kamal!" I said walking inside of his house, his lights were on and everyone knows he don't play about his lights so I know he's here.