Chapter 145

Roddy POV

To be continued

"Rodrick, maybe we should separate for a while." HeavenLeigh said, and my eyes widened.

"What?" I said.

"Maybe we should separate." She said and I just looked at her.

"You serious?" I asked.

"Very.. Roddy, you're not the same. You've been treating everyone around you like trash, and I don't understand why. Then you get mad when we finally lash out and make some adjustments to our lives without you. When you brought that on yourself. Accountability is what you need to take." HeavenLeigh said.

"So.. When'd you decide this?" I asked.

"When you walked out on me when I told you I was pregnant." She said and I sighed.

"Baby, I didn't walk out on you-"

"Yes you did, and you laughed. And that crushed my spirit. Hurt my soul." She said, and I rubbed my face.

"I didn't think you were serious" I said.

"I wouldn't play about that for some attention. I don't need the attention, I get enough of that on my own." She said.

"When'd you find out?" I asked.

"Two days ago." Heaven said.

"How far are you?" I asked.

"I'm not sure yet. I find out tomorrow.." She said.

"Well.. I'm happy baby.. Real happy" I said.

"I would've been happier if you responded to me telling you a lot better than you did yesterday." Heaven said.

"I'm sorry baby, for real.." I said.

"Mhm" She said, I could tell she didn't really believe me, and I can't blame her.

"So.. You leaving me?" I asked.

Not gone lie, a nigga heart started beating fast. This entire conversation I ain't heard baby, my love, honey, none of the words she uses when she talks to me.

I don't ever wanna be without HeavenLeigh but a nigga was just frustrated.

"Roddy this isn't about a breakup, or a divorce. I never said that.. I just- We both should figure out if marriage is really what we both want with each other. Forever is a long time.." She said and I nodded my head before sighing.

She done took off the ring and everything.

I must've really fucked up.

"I'm gonna.. Stay with Remy for a few days, just to clear my head." Heaven said as she pulled out one of her big fendi bags to pack.

I wanted to stop her from leaving but she definitely had her mind made up. I could tell.

And once Heaven's mind is set on something, ain't no changing it. That woman is head strong.

I watched her put some of her clothes in the bag and I was out of words.

I felt stupid, not even gone cap.