Chapter 84

I think I've proven how much I love you guys. Here's a double update 💙 Enjoy.

Kamal POV

To be continued

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I heard Remy yell, I looked back and seen her and HeavenLeigh. Leanna's jaw dropped.

But it clicked, she knew Remy was pulling up. She set this all up, to try to fuck up me and Remy.

"REMY! On hood it's not what you think!" I said to her, as she ran up on me AND Leanna.

"HOW COULD YOU?!" She yelled at me as she started crying and she was hitting on me, and I seen Leanna trying to run off.

"IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!" I yelled grabbing her arms.

"GET OFF OF ME!" She cried yanking her arms away and she pushed me before swinging on me all over again.

"REMINISCE! USE YOUR BRAIN! I WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO YOU!" I yelled grabbing her wrists and having a firm grip on them.

Then I heard "I'M SICK OF YOU! SO SICK OF YOU!" And I turned around seeing HeavenLeigh beating the FUCK out of Leanna.

"Oh shit-" I said letting go of Remy and we both ran over to them.

"Heaven! Heaven come on!" I said grabbing her and pulling her off of Leanna.

"Nah beat her ass! Fuckin bitch, I should shoot yo ass!" Remy yelled at Leanna as she was on the ground whimpering.

"I'm so sick of her!" Heaven yelled trying to get out of my grip. "Stop it cuh, you in public! You can go to jail for this shit, chill Heaven!" I said holding her and she started to calm down, but she was breathing heavy and her hands were shaking.

"Calm down Heaven.. Calm down." I said.

"If you don't get out of here, I'm gone kill you." Remy said to Leanna.

Leanna quickly got up but stumbled a little bit, and said "Remy please let's just-"

"GO BITCH! BEFORE I-" She started off before reaching for her back pocket and Leanna started running.

Remy pulled out her pistol and Heaven said "No! Give it to me!"

"But-"

"No Remy! We're outside in broad daylight be smart!" Heaven said, Remy sighed and put the gun in her back pocket, before burying her face in her hands and she just started crying.

"Remy I didn't do ANYTHING with that bitch." I said to her.

"Yes you did you fuckin trader I seen it! Fuck you!" Remy yelled before running up on me again and I grabbed her wrists. "Chill out cuh! Damn!"

"No!" She yelled trying to kick me.

"REMY STOP!" Heaven yelled pulling her away from me and Remy started bawling.

"Heaven he did this to me though! His sister!" She yelled.

"No he didn't, come here!" Heaven yelled.

-

HeavenLeigh POV

"Sit down" I said to Remy pushing her to sit on the front porch, and I didn't mean to push her that hard but she's letting Leanna get in her head and I didn't like that.