Chapter 27

Remy POV

"Hey... You about to leave?" Leanna asked me as she walked in my room and seen me brushing my hair.

"Yeah" I said.

"Where you going? Can I go?" She asked.

"Oh- Leanna, I kinda wanna be alone..." I said and she just looked at me.

"Oh.." She said.

"Don't take it wrong. I'm just going through a lot mentally right now, so I just need to be alone and think. You know?" I said.

"Yeah, yeah I understand." Leanna said.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yeah.." She said about to walk out of my room and I said "Wait"

"Hmm?" Leanna said looking back at me.

"Why you acting like that?" I asked sighing.

"Like what?" She asked.

"Are you mad because I said I wannabe alone?" I asked.

"Nah, I'm not mad I understand. For real" Leanna said.

"Come here" I said. "Noooo Remy-"

"Come here, stop.." I said pulling her by her arm and I pulled her closer to me.

"Stop taking it wrong, I just needa clear my head aight? I'ma come right back." I said.

"Can we chill when you come back? I just don't like being here by myself" Leanna said.

"I know, yeah we can chill. I promise" I said and she smiled.

"Yeaaaah there you go, I was waiting on that smile" I said and she laughed.

"Mhm" Leanna said. "I got chu, I promise" I said wrapping my arms around her.

"Okay.." She said shyly, and she hugged me. "You look so pretty..." Leanna said to me.

"You look better.." I said, and we just looked at each other before I pulled away.

"Um, Leanna- I gotta go, but I'll be back later okay?" I said quickly grabbing my car keys.

I don't know what the fuck has been going on between me and her, but I didn't even wanna think about it. I got enough going on.

"Okay see you later" Leanna said.

-

HeavenLeigh POV