Chapter 97

This shit long af chile and my fingers hurt. Run it up lmao I love y'all.

Roddy POV

I carried HeavenLeigh to our bedroom, gently throwing her on the bed and she smiled a little as I kicked my shoes off getting in it with her.

She kicked her heels off and I leaned down kissing her, she immediately kissed me back holding the sides of my face.

I slid my tongue in her mouth and she sucked on it before swirling her tongue around mine. Then we flicked our tongues together before I sucked her bottom lip pulling away.

"You want anything that'll make you more comfortable? Music or anything?" I asked her.

I wanted her first time to be special and memorable.

"Yeah.. Music" She said nodding her head. I could tell she was nervous, shit, I was too.

This was my first time taking someone's virginity so.

I got out the bed and dimmed our lights a lil bit, and then I turned on my Bluetooth speaker, going through my music to find my sex playlist I just made last night.

A nigga was prepared.

I found the playlist, and I clicked on it starting it up, and the first song was "Sex with you" by Marques Houston.

Side note: Chile my nigga fucked me so good to that mf song 😩- Whew sorry continue reading though 😃

I walked towards the bed, unbuttoning my tux and the shirt underneath it, taking it off which left me shirtless and she bit her lip watching me.

I got in the bed afterwards and hovered over her, leaning in to kiss her, and we started making out all over again.

I was taking my time, I wanted her to be comfortable and know I'm in no rush to get in her body, I just wanted her to feel good.

I pulled away from the kiss and moved to her jawline, sucking on it and she moaned a little as I reached behind her to unzip her dress down.

And while I was doing that, I moved from her jawline to her shoulder, placing soft kisses on it and I felt her holding the back of my neck.

I finally unzipped the dress all the way down and was helping her get it all the way off, which left her in her strapless bra and her panties.

I pressed my body onto hers as I kissed her again, grabbing one of her legs and lifting it to wrap around me. "Mmm" She moaned in my mouth, I slid one hand down to her ass and I gripped it before rubbing all over it feeling my dick get even harder than I already was.

I reached underneath her to undo her bra, and she lifted herself up a bit for me to have better access to it, and I undid it. Soon as I was able to get it off, she immediately covered herself with her arms.

She looked up at me innocently and I said "You nervous?"

"Very. Nobody's ever... Seen my body before except for me." She said.

"I know. I got you, whenever you're comfortable, you can move your arms aight?" I said. She nodded her head.

I gave her a quick kiss before moving to her neck and I buried my face in it as I kissed it then sucked on it gently, while caressing her legs as she wrapped them around me.

She took a deep breath while I was on her neck and she slowly removed her arms and put her hands on my shoulders. "Mmm" I mumbled moving down to kiss on her chest.