Chapter 105

HeavenLeigh POV

"Wow..." I said as me, Roddy, Remy, Kamal, and Miyon walked into this dance hall we found out here in Barbados for our last night.

Roddy said they a little bit of everything. 90's music, early 2000s, and music from today's era which I loveeeee the diversity so I was happy to be here. And then they have karaoke night which is nice.

And when we walked inside, it was definitely the most chill vibe and the view was beautiful.

They were playing "How many drinks" by Miguel.

"This is my song" I said to Roddy in his ear, and he chuckled.

"I know, wanna go to the floor?" He asked.

"Yes!" I said.

He nodded his head and looked back everyone saying "We finna go to the floor"

"Yeah me too" Remy said.

"You tryna go?" Kamal asked Skylar and she nodded her head.

"Aight we straight" He said to Roddy.

Roddy grabbed my hand and led me to the floor, and I lowkey got shy so I laughed a little. Roddy peeped it so he said "Don't be getting all shy now"

"Shut up" I said wrapping my arms around his neck, and he held my waist pulling me close to him.

"You gave me the best birthday getaway ever, thank you so much honey" I said and he gave me a kiss saying "All day everyday. Ain't no thang baby"

"Oooh- What you on shawty?" He asked because of how I was moving and I giggled.

"I'm tryna hold my moves in" I said honestly.

"Nah nah, you show out baby, it's yo cday weekend, go head" Roddy said.

"You just tryna get nasty tonight too ain't nobody dumb" I said and he laughed.

"I mean... That too" He said and we both laughed.

"But I also want you to live it up for your 24th." He added, I smiled a little saying "I know."

"So do you baby, you wanna bend that ass over? Do that" He said and I laughed saying "Oh gosh"

Even though that's exactly what I wanted to do on my man.

Roddy slowly turned me around, and dragged his hands down my body, before moving them back up to my titties and he gripped them through my dress and I gasped.

"Really?" I said laughing, he laughed too saying "I couldn't help myself, sorry" before he held my waist.

"I just know this shit gone turn you on.." He said in my ear before sliding his hands down under my dress but not too much so it wouldn't rise, and he gripped my inner thighs, rubbing on them at the same time.