Chapter 53

HeavenLeigh POV

"Pullllll upppp... Boy pull down on me, then go down on me.." I sang to myself to this beat I was listening to, while Roddy was in the shower.

I was writing a song for an artist named Ann Marie. She reached out to me and asked me to write a sexy love song for her, so now I was getting it done.

Song in media

I still have to write for Ari Lennox, and Tink as well. It's a lot but it's all worth it and I'm getting paid good money for it all.

Writing "sex songs" isn't as difficult for me anymore, I just write the things I would like to do with Roddy when we get married.

Roddy came out the bathroom with his shirt off and some sweats on, I bit my lip at the visual.

"Oh you like what you see baby?" He asked before winking at me.

"Absolutely" I said with a smile.

"Mhm. What you got so far for the song?" He asked as he seen me still writing.

"Okay so.." I started off before clearing my throat.

"I'ma treat your body like a car
Put my body in drive, ride that dick 'til tomorrow
Hop on your face, I'ma put it in park
Pop me in neutral, give me that spark
I'm gon' ride it in reverse, do it like I rehearsed
Show you why the last nigga still stuck
But first, I need you to pull up" I sang.

I then looked at Roddy and his jaw dropped, making me laugh.

"So... You like it so far?" I asked.

"Hell yeah. See I knew you church girls nasty as fuck. Very wholesome but y'all be wanting to get fucked good too" He said and I laughed so hard.

"Shut up" I said pausing the beat, and I sat my phone, notebook and pen on my nightstand as Roddy got in the bed with me.

"I'm serious, y'all know how to toss that mothafucka too, I just know it" He said.

"You are so nasty" I said laughing.

"You the one saying you wanna ride this DICK" Roddy said.

"And do" I said shrugging. "Marry me first though" I added.

"I got chu" Roddy said kissing my forehead and I blushed.

"Oh, baby, I needa ask a favor" I said.

"Wassup?" Roddy said.

"Well, every year around Christmas time I sing for these kids at this program for underprivileged kids. Also, kids that don't get that many gifts for Christmas, orphans, kids in foster care, things like that. I sing for them, they also get provided with gifts and everything" I said.

"Mhm" He said.

"And they need a black Santa this year." I said and he looked over at me.

"So?" Roddy said and I laughed.

"Be their black hood Santa, please?" I said and we both laughed.

"Hell nah" Roddy said and I smacked my lips.

"But whyyyyy" I said.

"Why can't y'all get someone else to do it?" He asked.

"Well they had someone else but he canceled last minute and we really wanna give these kids a good Christmas" I said.

He sighed a little saying "Well I guess that ain't a bad idea."

"So you'll do it?" I asked.

"Aye, I guess they do need a Compton Santa" Roddy said cheesing.