Chapter 88

Remy POV

"You're the only one who knows what I go through
Sometimes you even feel it more than me, baby
And I don't know how I ever got by without you
There's nothing like the truth when you've got nothin' left to lose
And every night I thank God that I found you" HeavenLeigh sang.

She was singing and playing this song on the piano that she wrote for Robin Thicke, and she wanted my opinion on it and of course as her best friend, I will support her and give her that.

I just watched her in her element, as the lyrics were getting to me, it kind of made me emotional. I squinted my eyes a bit getting a flashback.

Flashback

"It just means so much that you cared enough to let me stay here, and you saved me everytime he tried to pimp me out." Leanna said wrapping her arms me.

"Well I know you're a lot more than that, so I wasn't gonna let you get pimped." I said. Leanna was just a dealer for him. But was doing it wrong.

"And I really appreciate that" Leanna said. "It ain't a problem" I said, she looked up at me and I looked down at her moving her hair out of her face, she smiled a little and I did the same.

Flashback over

"Angel, angel, angel..
Angel, my angel, my angel.." HeavenLeigh finished, holding out the note, then she played the piano for a little bit.

Once she finished, she looked over at me, and I looked down at my hands, playing with my fingers saying "That was amazing.."

"You okay?" She asked me.

My eyes watered up a bit. "Yeah.. It just- That song was beautiful Heaven."

"Really?" She said. I looked over at her and nodded my head.

"Aww Remy, why you tearing up?" Heaven asked.

"I'm not over it.. Like I wish I was..." I mumbled.

"Over Leanna?" She asked.

"Yeah. Hearing the lyrics made me start thinking about her and my relationship with her, because I really thought she was my angel. And she played me." I said as one tear fell out of my face and I wiped it.

"It's okay, sometimes healing is a process. One day were good, the next it hits us like a wave all over again when we thought we were okay. And that's what you're going through right now, it hasn't been long since you guys have been broken up. So right now you're just feeling the emotions and that's okay. It's apart of the process." Heaven said wrapping one arm over my shoulder.

"Yeah.. It just hurts. When you thought you were gonna spend forever with someone and then, they're just.. Not with you anymore." I said.

"I know.." Heaven said.

"This just made me realize a lot though. I can't be kissing on Miyon and kicking it with her a lot like I've been doing. I'm not over Leanna yet and I don't wanna hurt Miyon during the process. Because once I'm completely over Leanna, I would love to give Miyon the world." I said.

"Aww.. You really like her huh?" Heaven asked me.

"I do. Which is why I'm trying to be very cautious with her, I'm not the same girl I once was. I don't want to hurt anybody." I said.

"I know and I can see that, and I'm so proud of your growth Reminisce." Heaven said giving me a hug and I hugged her back.

"Thank you Heaven. I have to give you some credit on that because you definitely have given me the best advice that I take heed to. So thank you" I said.