ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚

I was sitting at a table with Mr Brunner - no he's Chiron now, i don't think i will ever get that right - and Mr D who Annabeth, the only person who's made any sense to me around here, explained was Dionysius. Yes. The god. 

Anyway i was sitting at the table with these people and we heard clomping of hooves and feet. I turned my head and i saw Percy. I flew out of my seat and jumped on top of him knocking him over. 

"Woah tiger!" He said. 

"Sorry," I mumbled sheepishly. I took him in he had cuts and bruises all over him, "Oh my god Percy are you ok what happened, who hurt you?"

"Miss Topaz if you would be so kind to untangle yourself with Mr Jackson we have things to discuss," Mr Bru- Chiron said. 

"Right, sorry."

"Mr Jackson please take a seat."

"Would you like to be dealt in kid?" Mr D yelled obviously hungover. 

Percy flinched at the noise and said, "Sorry Sir- "

"Oohohoh i like this one Chiron he called me Sir"

"-I dont know how to play," Percy finished. 

"Never mind i hate him he's the absolute worst of humans." Mr D continued with a look of absolute disgust. 

Chiron sighed. I wouldn't blame him. I've known Mr D for a few days and I've had enough.

"Mr Jackson sit down please." Percy nodded to Chiron. Smiled at me. And looked curiously at Annabeth. 

"Mr Brunner what are you doing here?" 

"I will come to that later dear child but first," Chiron coughed, "Mr D has something to say."

"Oh i suppose i must say it. Welcome to Camp Half-Blood. There. Now dont expect me to be glad to see you."

"Uh thanks." Percy scooted further away from him and closer to me. 

"Annabeth?" Chiron called to her standing in the corner. 

"Yes Chiron?"

"Percy this young lady nursed you back to health. Annabeth dear go sort out Percys bunk. he will be in Cabin 11 for now."

"Yes, Chiron."

She was definitely our age a few centimetres taller than Percy and barley above me. She had blonde hair and a surfer look about her but her grey eyes pierced through your soul making you quiver in your own skin. She glanced at the box Percy was holding. Percy looked hopeful but then looked disappointed when she said instead

"You drool in your sleep." As she sprinted of i snorted and looked at Percy who looked annoyed at me. 

"Adelia please excuse yourself and start training with Annabeth." I gave a brief nod and jogged off.