ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 6

Word of the bathroom incident spread quickly and soon it was all anyone could talk about. Wherever i walked with Percy people would point at him.

"Annabeth told me to tell you that you should probably talk to the Oracle. She's kinda miffed with you about getting her wet by the way."

Who's the Orcale?"

"Not who, what. And that doesn't matter" We walked past a group of naiads who smiled and waved at Percy who waved back. I mentally facepalmed. 

"Dont encourage them they are terrible flirts."

"Naiads. Thats it i want to go home." he said crossing his arms like a toddler.

I frowned. Percy dont you get it you are home. This is the only safe place on earth for kids like us."

"You mean mentally disturbed kids?"

"I mean not human Percy. Well not totally human. Half human."

"What do you mean?"

"i think you know"

"Half-god.." he was afraid and Percy was only scared by a few things. I side hugged him.

"Your dad isn't dead. He's a god on Olympus."

"That's crazy"

"Is it?Whats the most common thing gods did int he story's we learned about? Run around and fall in live with humans and having kids with them. Do you think they've changed their habits?"

"But those are just-" myths he wanted to say. "But if all kids here are half-gods-"

"Demigods is the official term"

"Then who's Annabeth dad? Who's your godly parent."

"I dont know and i dont know. Annies godly parent is a woman by the way. Sexist much?"

"I'm undetermined and so are you. And before you say your mom knew i know she did Percy. It's time for dinner now anyway we can talk after." I could smell the food. I was starving. We went back to Hermes cabin and spent ten minutes there before filing out with Luke in the lead and in order of importance in a long line.

Hey at least I wasn't at the back of the line anymore. That was Percy. We went to the dining pavilion and all sat down. Mr D had a speech but i didnt listen. 

"TO THE GODS" everyone yelled and the feast began.

"Just ask the plates for what you want" i whispered to Percy. He nodded and got his food. 

It was finally Hermes' turn to pray. 

Lord Hermes i dont know if you can hear this but can you please tell my godly parent to hurry the hell up and tell me who i am. Thank you and accept my offering. 

I heard Percy whisper something similar and felt a sense of comfort. We were both in the same position. 

"Hurry along to your silly campfire then," Mr D yelled using his powers to amplify his voice. Everyone cheered. We all headed down to the amphitheater, where Apollos cabin held a sing-a-long. We sang camp songs about the gods and ate toasted marshmallows. Everyone joked around and it was funny i leant my head on Percys shoulder and looked up at him. He visibly blushed but I felt him relax underneath me. I must have fallen half-asleep because i felt someone pick me up and carry me to the cabin where i was put on my bed.