ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 16

Adelia's POV:

It was pretty miserable that night. Grover was complaining about the sky and stars to Percy. Annabeth was asleep. i was pretending to be asleep. 

"Percy Annabeth and I were thinking and something a not right about this quest." I quickly sat up and they both turned around and faced me. 

"I agree with you Grover," I said. I'd been getting a weird feeling since we had left camp. 

"The Kindly Ones seemed to be holding back Percy. They kept screeching where is it? Where" Grover said

"They seemed plenty aggressive to me" Percy said with a little huff. "I haven't been completely honest with you guys. I dont care about the master bolt i just want to get my mum back."

"We know that." I said it was blatantly obvious. 

"IS that the only reason you two wanted to come on the quest?" Grover asked the both of us. 

I looked at Percy then back at Grover a hard glare settling on my face. "I DO NOT want to help my mother. I hate her. She hates me it's a mutual agreement." Percy nodded his head with me. 

Grover sighed, "Look Adelia, I'm not as smart as Annabeth, as loyal as Percy or as brave as you.  But I'm pretty good at reading emotions. You're happy your mom claimed you. You're glad she is alive. You want to make her proud." 

i felt my temper rising and i didnt want it to explode but i knew it would in 3....

Breathe Adelia, cmon

2.....

No cmon i dont want to be angry. 

Too late

1

"GOD GROVER CANT YOU SEE I DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT! MAYBE SAYTR EMOTIONS DONT WORK THE SAME AS DEMI-GODS!" I rolled up my sleeping bag shoving it in my backpack that Clarisse lent me. I put my tiara on feeling the power surge in me. 

I hadn't had a chance to practice my powers and now was a good as time as ever. When i was Angry. 

I pictured a massive wave of moonlight knocking everything over and pushed my hand out wards as fast as possible. When i opened my eyesPercy and Grover were standing up rubbing their backs, looking at me shock all over their faces. I looked at Percy. 

"Tell Annabeth I'm sorry. She knows where to find me if you need me" i said. Percy started to rush to me. I built a massive force field around myself. 

Percy was banging on the walls for all he was worth. Grover was waking Annabeth up. I felt powerful 

That's right little one. Feel your power a voice said. But i must have imagined it. 

Percy started to summon water wave against wave crashing against my shield. It was starting to crack. So i ran...

Percys POV:

That's it she was gone. She had left us. How come Annabeth knew where to find her? I was her oldest friend? 

"It's all my fault if i had just stopped talking," Grover sniffled. Annabeth looked ready to cry. But i didnt feel anything. The only emotion close to anything was anger and guilt but out felt very far away. 

"We need a new plan" Annabeth said. 

"Sleep first" said Grover and i nodded. using my powers had drained me.