ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟛

When Percy came outside he was pale. I dreaded to think what i looked like when i arrived at camp. 

"Is it true?" He asked timidly. 

"Yea Perc I know its crazy but i guess you start to get used to it. I'm still confused by it." I said pulling him into a tight hug. 

"Now catch me up on everything that's happened," i said to him trying to approach a lighter subject. I made things worse. 

Turns out he went to his favourite beach cabin but there was a storm. Grover somehow found them and he's a saytr. Then they got hunted down by THE Minotaur and Percys mum disappeared. 

After Percy retold his tale it was very awkward because I couldn't console him and say it would be alright because i didn't know if it would be. After all the Greek gods are real. Thank God Annabeth was finished with Percys bunk in cabin 11. Hermes. God of thieves amongst other things. And travellers. That's why Cabin 11 has -what did Annie call them, - right undetermined kids.

Myself included - to be determined you have to know who your godly parent is. Normally you get a good guess from your skills and then you get A sign whatever that means. 

We so far have found out; I'm alright a wall climbing, awful at canoeing, a great archer and a great swords woman, not the best at planting or Pegasus riding. To be honest Annie and Chiron have theories. I do too.

 Annie thinks i could be her sister. Athena. 

Chiron thinks i could be the sun gods daughter. Apollo.

I think i could be the god of Victory. Nike. But if i was i dont have a cabin. Which is highly unfair. 

I'm getting off track. Percys bunk in Cabin 11. Annabeth took Percy off me for a tour.

I was glad. Percy was my best friend but i needed some space to think. As usual I'm walking and not minding where I'm going. BOOMF. Straight into a person.

"I'm SO sorry I wasn't looking where i was going and i was so lost in thought and-" I babbled. 

"Woah there don't worry but are you ok you took a nasty fall," a soothing voice said. I would recognise that voice anywhere. Luke. Cabin 11s head counsellor. 

"I'm fine" I was walking away to go to the training arena

"Hey wait up," he shouted jogging after me, "What's your name?"

"Adelia," i mumbled unsure why he was talking to me. 

"Adelia....." he muttered almost tasting the name on his tongue "Adelia would you like to do sword practice with me?"

"Sure i guess," and so we walked to the arena