ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟜

Luke seemed to be the best swordsman at camp. Everyone said so and i would have to agree. But there was a part of me that said 'you might be better' i ignored that part. 

Luke said to me, "I'll go easy on you."

Hmph. He was too cocky that's would be his downfall. 

"I'd rather you didnt. After all you are the best swordsman in the last 200 years, or so i heard." I replied taunting him. I grabbed one of the swords of the rack testing it. None of the swords at camp seemed quite right for me. Too heavy. Too light. Just not right. 

I picked one up that was half-decent but put it back down. I finally found one i could use and grabbed a shield. 

"Well yes nobody's lied to you." Luke replied his smile growing thinking i was praising him. 

"I would disagree. I dont think you are."

"Oh?" He said flicking his eyebrows up, "Think you can do better?"

"Ill try" I winked. We began. Luke tried to charge at me to catch me off guard. Not a chance. I twirled and tried to slice down on his shoulder. He pulled up his shield. 

Stab. Slash. Block. Footwork. It went on for 2 minutes and a crowd had started to form around us.

"No ones ever lasted this long against Luke."

"How the fu-?"

"Is Luke alright?"

I smiled internally. Luke was getting frustrated he was slashing and stabbing furiously but he was losing breath. Unfortunately so was I.

I kicked Luke where the sun don't shine, then I grabbed his arm and pulled it to his back. His other arm held the shield and was trying to hit me with it. I then pulled his arm over my head and therefore bringing his whole body over and to the ground. 

"I win." I smirked. 

"No-one... wins...until the... others knocked..out" he said between breaths. I shrugged. I just hit him on the head with my shield.

"Apollo's kids take him to the infirmary please and thank you!" I called. 

I then turned to look at the crowd. I glared. 

"What are you looking at?" I could feel my eyes starting to get a weird tingly feeling. I walked towards the crowd. They blocked me. 

"Well MOVE!" I yelled. It got dark and then a bright white light pushed back campers to create a pathway for me. I looked confused. So did they. I panicked. I ran.