Part 111

(?????)

I Cannot believe I'm writing this but we have reached 1k reads.

That's 1,000 people who chose to read my book. Maybe not all of you liked it but thank you so much for trying.

If you are one of the people that are reading this thank you so much this literally means everything to me. I love you all and if you could go back and vote on your favourite chapters!

And coincidently this is chapter 111.

So good vibes to everyone!

Have a great day

(3rd October 2022)

I have decided to post the next book! You all are so welcome for my bestowing of this gift.

So I reckon I'll post maybe a chapter a day for you all, when it comes out. Follow to be updated!

Love ya x

(26th December 2022)

3K??? What the actual fuck. Thank you so much and all of you have no idea how much this means to me...can't wait until 5!

(9th February 2023)

5,000 people decided to click on a random link and read this book. The idea is fucking crazy to me but I appreciate every single person who has done this. Thank you so incredibly much!

(23rd May 2023)

Oh my days, just want to thank you all yet again, for all your love. I mean this is becoming a thank you chapter but stilllll. I can't believe we reached 10k I was never expecting 10,000 but I'll take it. Again thank you all so much and if you enjoyed this go read the second book. (It's better in my opinion). Thank you all again and drop a follow if you want to see more!

(17 September 2023)

Hello again guys, this story has reached 15k reads which is crazy and I just want to thank everyone who has ever commented, voted or even looked at this book. Thanks again!!

(2nd January 2024!!)

I cannot believe this story has got 20k reads, like what the actual hell, that's crazy to me since I just posted it for fun. I know it was a slow start to the book since i started from the very beginning but I promise you all it picks up in the next book which continues to follow ADelia and Percy!