1. Bondita Returns Back✨

For the first time ever I am writing a story on rudhita/anidita. I hope you all like it.

Bondita's POV

It's been 10 years since I have visited tulsipur. I miss Saudamini di, Saurav Dada, Som, Batuk and Anirudh Babu. You might be wondering why I don't call Anirudh Babu as Dada, even I don't know the reason behind it, but I know for sure that it used irk him everytime I called him Bhaiya. He used to get irritated when I called him that😆🤦‍♀️. Areey, I forgot to tell you who all these people are, let me tell you from the beginning.
I lived in Tulsipur until I was 8 years old. Anirudh Babu's family, Saudamini Didi's family and my family were neighbours. And Saurav Da's father worked as an accountant in Anirudh Babu's family. Anirudh Babu, Saudamini di and Saurav Da would be 22 by now. And I am 18 currently. Som and Batuk, Anirudh Babu's younger brothers would have been 19 and 16 respectively. Being the youngest girl, I was loved and pampered by all, even by all families. Specially Anirudh Babu, he was very protective of me. We both were very much attached. When I was leaving, he was so angry that he didn't even meet me. Now I am really angry, and I know if he comes in front of me, I will not talk to him.

I know everything about them, currently Saurav Da is learning work under his father, Som is learning accounts to help his father, Binoy Roy Choudhary in business and Batuk is currently in his school. Anirudh Babu has completed his Barristery from London and has returned a few months back. I know he used to write letter to everybody except me.

We have re shifted back to our tulsipur and will continue to live there forever. My car reached and we were welcomed by all. I was being passed here and there. But my eyes searched for that one person who was not there. Trilochan Kaka noticed my gaze and told me that Anirudh is out for some important work. I became even more angry. We all left for our rooms. I changed into a light pink cotton sari with sleeveless blouse and went for sleep.

After sometime I heard some disturbance in my room. I was hell scared. I slowly got up from the bed and took the broom kept nearby. I tiptoed to the end of room and saw that somebody was trying to get in from the window. I went near him and hit him with the broom. I was about to shout when the person snatched the broom and held me closer by my waist and kept his hand on my mouth. My nerves calmed at an instant when the familiar musk scent and the warmth enveloped me. I opened my eyes and saw a boy whose face was shining from the moonlight, at an inches distance from me. I could feel his cold hand on my warm bare waist. An electricity shot through my spine and I shivered. I saw him smirk, which caused butterflies to erupt in my stomach. I took a moment to take all those features into consideration and slowly uttered, "Anirudh Babu". His smirk changed into smile and I pushed him hard. He was taken aback from my action and looked at me questioningly. I turned on the lights and shut the window and the door and turned the other side folding my hand. I could feel him walking towards me when he crouched down and whispered in my ear, " Abhi bhi naraz ho mujhse Mishti? ". Hearing Mishti from his mouth after 10 years made my anger melt. He gave me this name and never allowed anybody else to call me that. I stayed mum and he said, " Agar meri mishti mujhse baat hi nhi karna chahti toh Mai chala jata hu. Par use Mai bata du ki usse milne ke liye uske Anirudh Babu bekarar hai.." I could feel his retreating steps when my eyes teared and I turned around and pulled him back and hugged him tightly. He was taken aback from my action but hugged me back after a few moments. I didn't cry, though I was screaming from inside. I have learnt this technique since I lost my father to a long term disease. I removed my head from his chest and looked at his face, still being in his arms. He was gazing at my face and I was gazing his. I was watching how he had grown up. He had beautiful features. He had grown very tall and I was still small. I could see that even his eyes were glassy. He had a soft smile on his face. He suddenly spoke, "Mujhe pata that ki meri mishti mujhse naraaz ho hi nhi sakti" I instantly frowned and hit his chest with my small fist and hugged him back again. He faked hurt and I said," Nahi, Mishti abhi bhi gussa hai, aur gussa kese na ho, apko pata hai mene apko kitna yaad kiya, kitne khat likhe, par apne kabhi jawab nhi diya, jab mujhe aapki sabse zyada zarurat thi aap waha the hi nhi. Mai aapko itni asaani se maaf nhi karungi. Woh toh abhi Mai bhavnao Mai beg gai." I mumbled in his chest and if he was not so close, he would not have been able to hear it. He chuckled at my last sentence and I could feel his vibrating chest. It broke my reverie and made me realise my position, I had been hugging him from past 10 minutes. I immediately separated myself and felt the loss of warmth. I shyed and looked down. I could feel the heat rising up to my cheeks.

He was about to say something when my maa knocked on the door and said, "Bondita Tu andar hai? Darwaza khol" I panicked and tried to help him climb down when I saw that there was no staircase. I looked towards him and he pointed towards the pipe. Oh my god, he climbed two floors from a pipe, what if he would have fallen. I was about to shout at him when maa knocked again. I hid him under the bed. And opened the door, maa was doubtful that somebody might have entered inside, but she saw the closed windows and sat on the bed. I could feel my insides shivering on the fear of being caught. In today's world, a girl and a boy can be in the same room at midnight only if they are married. Though I am not a supporter of these thoughts but I didn't wanted to engage in a controversy on the first day itself. She talked to me for 10 minutes and left. I heaved a sigh of relief and saw below the bed that he was asleep. I saw that he was shivering. I took a blanket and put it on him. He snuggled into the blanket which made me smile. I wanted to wake him up, but I didn't wanted to disturb him thus I went on the bed and slept.

I woke up in the morning and realised I was late. I had the best sleep in a few years. I saw I was wrapped in a blanket that I used to cover up Anirudh Babu. I bent and saw that he was not there.I got up from the bed and went in front of almirah and saw a yellow note stuck there. I frowned and read it,
" Dear Mishti,
I know for sure that today also, you will wake up and go towards the almirah first. I know, as soon as you wake up you will first take out your clothes. See, I was right. I am sorry that I left without telling you, but you were sleeping so peacefully that I didn't wanted to wake you up. And don't worry nobody saw me leaving. Now get ready and come to Roy Chaudhary Haveli, I will be waiting.

Yours, Anirudh❤"

I smiled seeing the note and kept it safely in my bag. I decided that as it is my first day in Tulsipur I will be dressed in one of my most beautiful yet simple outfits. I got ready in a red saree with light embroidery, with light jewelry. And left for Roy Chaudhary Haveli.

I saw Binoy uncle reading newspapers. He was not there yesterday. He would have returned today only. I went to the kitchen slowly. I met Koyeli di, and touched her feet. She was taken aback, but yet blessed me. I told her that I will make tea, coffee today. She stood aside and I made everything. I made gur wali chai for kaka, English tea for Binoy Uncle, Coco milk for Som and Batuk and Strong coffee for Anirudh Babu. I told Koyeli di to take it for everybody without telling that I made it. I saw everybody gathered on the dining table by hiding in the kitchen. I saw Anirudh Babu watching towards the gate. He asked Koyeli di about me, to which Koyeli di denied my presence. I could see his face fall. Som and Batuk started to tease him by my name and I could feel myself blushing. I made a note to take revenge from Som and Batuk for this unnecessary teasing. He was just waiting for me as I was back after years.

Everybody took a sip of their respective beverage and I could see a satisfying smile adorning their faces. Trilochan Kaka said, " Koyeli, kya baat hai, chai toh badi achhi banai." Som and Batuk praised her too. I could see Binoy Uncle smiling slightly. He was a man of a few words. I saw Anirudh Babu smiling when he called out, "Bondita, chalo bahar aa jao. Mujhe pata hai tum yahi ho. " I frowned and went outside.

Please like and comment if you want me to continue the story. It will mean a lot.❤