24. Bondita's Pati Babu❤️

Hot fiery content down there, not very mature. But yes, enough to make you blush.🙈❤️ Do listen to the song for the extra effect.🤩

There Bondita was standing in a red satin gown. It was supported by only straps. It's neck was square shaped, much deeper than I could ever imagine. Her gown highlighting and showing off her naturally beautiful body. It hugged her like a second skin and highlighted her oh so perfect curves. Her milky white skin of her arms and long and sleek neck was complemented by the shiny red fabric. It left me awestruck and made me hard down there. I cursed my stupid hormones for putting me in this condition. Bondita sensed my gaze and her cheeks turned red complementing her outfit.

She was wiping her hair with a towel and smiled at me. I went towards her and stood close, enough to burn my sanity away. I slowly asked her," Yeh kya pehna hai?" It felt like as if Bondita's face lost all its colours. I whispered it again in her ear. She said stammering,"
Woh meri saheli ne yeh tohfe mai diya, kaha ki yeh night gown hai. Ise mai apne kamre main ya kahi baahar jaane par pehen sakti hu. Woh kya hai na yeh sadi se jyada mulayam hota hai. Par yadi yeh mujh par achha nhi lag raha toh mai badalkar aati hu. Dekhiye na kitni ajeeb lag rahin hu mai." She moved away to go to change when I pulled her close. Her back hit my chest. I nuzzled my nose in her hair. The flowery scent of her wet long her hit my nose and intoxicated me. It took me to different level of insanity.

I slowly encircled her waist in a back hug and felt her muscles relax. I could feel her waist from this thin material of her gown. I slowly nuzzled my face in her neck. I moved the tip of my nose from her ear to her collar bone. I could feel her squirm. Goose bumps erupted on her smooth skin. I left a feathery kiss on her shoulder blade. She pushed herself more on me. Gaining the confidence I left a few feathery kisses on her neck. Then on the other side, I removed her hair and gave the same sweet torture.

*Bondita's POV

I was doubtful whether I was looking good or not. When he voiced out his questions I was sure that something was wrong with this dress. I was about to go and change but instead he pulled me close and my back banged on his well toned chest. He nuzzled his face in my hair and I could feel him inhale the fragrance of my hair. He slowly took me in a back hug. I could feel his hands on my tummy because of this thin gown. He nuzzled his face in my neck and grazed his nose from my ear to my collar bone. It made me feel out of the world. I could feel the weird sensation in the pit of my tummy. He left a soft kiss on my shoulder blade which made me squirm. I pushed myself more back into him demanding for more. He left few more feathery kisses on the soft spot on my neck.

He whispered in a husky voice," Aankhe kholo Mishti" I shaked my head in a no out of shyness. He again said the same thing and I opened my eyes. I saw our reflection in the mirror. It made me weak in my knees. Out of shyness, I tried to move away but he held my elbow, turned me around and pulled me closer by waist. Our chests were touching. I was standing on his feets. Our lips inches away from each other's. I could see his eyes were darkened and pupil dilated.

He slowly kissed my forehead and both of my eyes. He left a wet and lingering kiss on both my cheeks. I was feeling weird but good down there. I coul feel his gaze on my lips. He moved closer and I anticipated that he might kiss the lips but he kissed the corner of my lips. I got frustrated and looked away. I saw him smirking from the corner of my eyes.

He moved to my ear and nibbled it. He slowly moved down and gave me a kiss on my collar bone. He sucked my collar bone hardly. It made me bend backwards. I took the support of edge of the dressing table and tilted my head back. He left few wet kisses in the hollow of my neck. I gently gripped his hair and pulled him more closer if it was possible.

He continued his sweet torture and moved further downwards. But he stopped right above the dangerous territory. He moved back up and looked in my eyes. Sensing no hesitation he moved closer to capture my lips when the electricity went off. I moved away and I could hear him groan in frustration. I chuckled loudly and he glared at me. I raised my hands in surrender and opened my luggage to take out the candles. I took 3-4 candles and took out the matchstick. He took two of them and lit them in the room.

I took out a mattress and took it on the balcony. I laid it downstairs and sat leaning on the wall. Our balcony had a very beautiful view of the city. He came and sat near me. I leaned on his shoulder and sighed. He took me in a side hug. I was feeling sleepy when I called him out," Pati Babu suniye! Mujhe nhi lagta light ayegi ab. Chaliye so jaate hai"

*ANIRUDH'S POV

I looked at her in daze. I was not sure if I heard it. I asked her," Kya kaha tumne?" She frowned and said," Chaliye so jaate hai." I said," Arre nhi uske pehle" She said," Mujhe nhi lagta light aayegi ab." I made an irritated face and said," Arre usse bhi pehle". She got irritated and said," Pati Babu suniye!" I looked towards her in amazement. It felt content hearing her call me Pati Babu. I wished to hear it again and said," Firse kaho". She smiled on understanding and said singing," Patiiii Babuuuu". I said," wese yeh naya naam kyu patni devi ji" she chuckled and said," Yadi maa ek baar aur sun le mujhe aapke naam lete hue toh, maa ki chadi aur Bondita ka sar. Maa kehti hai ki patni pati ka naam nhi le sakti." I got confused and said," Mai tumhara naam le sakta hu?" She nodded and I said," Yeh kesi reet hui, Mai tumhara naam le sakta hu par tum mera naam nhi le sakti ho? Aur tum insab mai vishwaas bhi karti ho?" She looked at me and said," Nahi karti mai insab mai vishwaas, par meri soch yeh ki jis reet se kisiko koi nuksaan naa ho aur hamara parivaar khush rahe, uss reet ko manne mai pareshani hi kya?" I looked at her and gave a smile. She was way too mature and understanding. She tries to blend in her family's happiness with her idols. She was perfect in all sense.

I brought pillows from inside and laid them on the ground. We both slept there itself. I took her in my arms so that she doesn't gets hurt from the hard floor of the balcony. She cuddled for some time and then slept soundly. Today's day had been adventurous. This innocent lady sleeping in my arms seduced me today without even trying. Meri Bondita, Meri Mishti!

It was hot, isn't it?

My cheeks are still flaming red...🙈

This stupid light! Huhh😾

Will post the next part tomorrow on completing 45 votes on this part.