4. Bondita's Kushal Var❤️

*Anirudh's POV
The encounter we both had in Bondita's room really affected me. Actually i had received a call from the court to submit those documents that I had collected for the proceedings. That case was pending since a long time thus I was in a rush and didn't realised that I walked in a wrong room. As soon as I entered the room i saw Mishti in a bath gown. I looked at her from top to bottom, her wet hair, her moist face, the water trickling down her shoulders and neck. My gaze unknowingly got stuck at her half bare legs. I gulped and I could feel the heat rushing to my cheeks. Also the intoxicating smell of her perfume left me in a daze. I was not realising whatever I was doing. She cleared her throat to break my thought process and i rushed outside asking for her forgiveness. I took the documents to the court. I was not able to drive properly. I was reimagining Mishti in that attire. I knew it was wrong but i couldn't control my imagination. I cursed my stupid hormones. I had never seen a girl like this. Heck I never even thought of any girl like this. I somehow reached the court and while returning I saw Batuk's class teacher passing by. He knew me as I had studied from the same school as well as i was a scholar student.
He told me about Batuk's result and anger overpowered me. I went home and was amazed to see how Mishti understood batuk and solved the problem. I could conclude one thing for sure that Mishti is very understanding, mature and reliable.

Everybody was settled at dining table and Mishti helped Koyeli didi to bring out food. Trilochan Kaka said," Beta tumhe yeh sab karne ki zarurat nhi hai, Koyeli sambhal legi." To which Bondita frowned and said, " Arre Kaka, isme kya, mai ghar mai bhi yahi saare kaam karti hu, aur yaha bhi wahi kar rahi hu." Kaka smiled at her when Koyeli didi said," Aaj ka khana bhi Bondita Malkin ne banaya hai, sabki pasand hai aaj." Mishti said to Koyeli didi," Aapko kaha na mujhe Malkin na bulaye, mai aapse choti hu, naam se bulaye na mujhe." Koyeli didi got confused and looked towards Kaka and Bondita said," Aap Kaka ki aur kyu dekh rahi hai? " To which Kaka nodded smiling to Koyeli didi and Koyeli didi nodded smiling to Bondita. Saudamini along with her Baba and Saurav along with his family came and Mishti took everybody's blessing. Bondita had a big smile and served everybody food. I saw everybody's favourite item was made except mine. My face fell and looking at me Bondita placed a bowl of Mishti doi near me. She remembered, i got really happy and gave her a big smile. She sat near me and we all had our food. Everybody praised her, actually the food was very tasty. It really tasted like the food that maa used to make. Everybody was done with dinner and left for their home.

Saurav and Saudamini decided to stay. We all gathered in Bondita's room. Everybody settled down and talked about what happened in last few years. As Mishti left from Tulsipur, even i left for London after sometime. We all had a lot to catch-up. Everybody was talking when Som's question took everybody's attention.

Som - Sabki life mai koi na koi love interest toh hoga hi, toh sab shuru ho jaye, hamari bich mai batein chupni nhi chahiye. Sabse pehle aap bataye Saurav da.

Saurav started to blush and said," Haan, mere pados mai rehti hai ek ladki Sampoorna, bohot sundar hai, aur toh aur bohot acchi hai. Apne mata pita ka samman karti hai. Dusro ki kadar karti hai." Everybody hooted and the question was directed upon Mishti. She was drinking water and listening to her name she started to cough. I patted her back to calm her down. I could see her blushing. Her cheeks were darkest shade of red. She said smiling shyly," Nahi, esa kuch nhi hai mere jeevan mai. " When Batuk interrupted," esa toh ho hi nhi sakta, aap toh Calcutta mai padhti thi, woh bhi coed school mai, aapke toh chahne walo ki line hogi." Me and Mishti glared at Batuk and he kept his finger on his lips. Saudamini said teasingly," Ha ha, yeh kyu bataegi, par mujhe sab pata hai, tere liye kitne rishte aaye the, bataya tha sumati kaki ne mujhe. Kaki toh mana kar kar thak gayi thi, Kaki rudhivadi soch wali nhi hai na, isliye unhone tay kiya tha ki woh Bondita ki shadi 18 saal ki umar ke baad hi karwayengi. Aur mai toh yeh bhi janti hu Bondita ki class ke ladke lattu the uspar. Bondita ki class mai meri saheli Rupa padhti hai, bataya tha usne mujhe ki tumhe kitne proposals aate the. Aur wese bhi agle mahine tum 18 ki ho jaogi, fir jald hi Bondita hamare saath jode mai baithegi." Everybody laughed and teased Mishti and Mishti was just blushing and had covered her face . I don't know why but i was fuming from inside. I shouted," Chalo ab raat ho gayi hai, sab so jaao." Everybody nodded and left for their rooms. I was the last one to go, but before that i asked Mishti hesitantly," Mishti,... Kya tumhe unn ladko mai se koi pasand tha?." She looked towards me surprised and her face reddened again. She chuckled and said," Nahii, Mene kaha na, mai bohot padhaku thi, inn sab cheezo ka samay nhi tha mere paas aur rahi vivaah ki baat, jab tak mujhe koi mere jesa, kushal jeevan saathi nhi mil jata mai vivah nhi karungi." I felt relief on hearing her answer. I smiled and asked her teasingly, "Kya khubiyaan honi chahiye apke sakushal var mai?" She thought for a second and told," Uski height mujhse lambi honi chahiye, mooche nhi honi chahiye, bal ghane hone chahiye, personality achhi honi chahiye, usse sabhi ka samman karna chahiye, rudhivadi soch nhi honi chahiye, yadi use kuch galat lage toh uske liye aawaz uthane se piche nhi hatna chahiye, mujhse sach bolna chahiye, meri kadr honi chahiye aur..." I interuppted her and said," Hey Bhagwaan, itni lambi list, baki kal continue karenge. Abhi chalta hu mai sone. Good Night. " She chuckled and waved me a bye. I went to my study as i was not feeling sleepy, thus i decided to read something.

Do comment if you like the part♥️