29. Anirudh's Birthday ✨

Two weeks passed like this, Bondita and Anirudh returned back. They got busy in their lives. Bondita managed the house chores along with her and Batuk's studies. Anirudh also worked hard to make up for all his holidays. He came back home late and then had dinner with Bondita. He urged her to have dinner earlier but she refused everytime giving the same reason she gave back then. Bondita has covered up her course also was successful to cover up Batuk's course. They didn't get much time together but used to take out sometime to know about each other's day at night. They might steal a good kiss every 2-3 days. They got habitual of each other.

Also they came to know that Saudamini's presence was just coincidental there. She lived in Bombay and her father being one of the big businessman had his regular visits in big restaurants. When Anirudh questioned Bondita as to how she figured, why she ran away, how did she trust him, Bondita told him everything she knew.

*Flashback

I climbed down the stairs cursing Saudamini for always ruining my special moments. I knew Pati babu was planning something because he never left without telling me anything. I came downstairs and saw Aniket and Surekha looking at me startled. I left for home without talking to them. I reached my home and decided that I need to do something. After few minutes Aniket came and told me that Pati Babu was planning a surprise to confess his feelings for me. Presence of Saudamini was coincidental. I told him that I know my Pati Babu can never deceive me. Saudamini has a habit of  ruining my special moments. He helped me in lighting up my room and prepare it for my confession. At that moment we heard Pati Babu entering the house and Aniket slowly sneaked out. Aniket even told me that he has left Surekha to deal with Saudamini. Surekha is very feisty and hot headed. She would have dealt with Saudamini in a right way.

She told him everything and Anirudh was in awe as to how Bondita trusted him with her whole heart.

Anirudh was also having a very big work load. He is trying to figure out a land for opening something for ladies welfare but was unable due to villagers mentality. His own Kaka Baba didn't support him. He was trying his level best to take help of authorities but wasn't able too. The lands owned by their families were used for farming. Anirudh had almost lost hope for acquiring a land. He used to stay dejected. Bondita tried everything to come up with something to cheer him up.

Anirudh had his birthday next day. Bondita had prepared for his birthday. Anirudh came home late and entered the house to see it dimly lighted. He entered and everybody burst out. They all screamed happy birthday. The house was all decorated. All the family members were present. Anirudh gave them a small smile and went back to his room. He didn't react much. Everybody knew the reason behind it. Bondita consoled them and assured that she will fix everything by the next day.

Bondita went in the room and saw that Anirudh had slept. She went and sat by his side. She slowly caressed his head. Tears brimmed her eyes on feeling distant with her husband. She might not voice out her pains but Anirudh was aware of everything.

She got up and went in the washroom to change. Anirudh opened his eyes and tears brimmed in his own eyes.

The next morning Bondita woke up really early and tried to wake up Anirudh. Anirudh yawned and said," Kya samay hua hai?" To which Bondita showed him the clock which displayed 4 am in the morning. Anirudh saw the clocks and slept again. Bondita got irritated and sat on his back. Anirudh groaned and she grinned. He got up and went in to get ready. He came out yawning and Bondita slept while waiting for him. He chuckled and went near her and said, "Tum mujhe utha kar so gai." Bondita woke up and took her shawl. She handed him a jacket and asked him to follow her. He tried to question her but she royally ignored him. She sat in the car and he came out irritated with the ignorance. He said a little loudly," Bondita hum subah ke 5 baje kaha jaa rahe hai?" To which she glared at him and said sternly and loudly," Agar aapne ek baar bhi aur pucha ki hum kaha jaa rahe toh aane wale ek hafte aap apni study mai soyenge." Anirudh gulped and started the car. She directed him where to go. He followed the directions and reached to a road. She asked him to come out. She tied a black piece of cloth on his eyes and asked him to follow her.

He followed her silently without any questions because he can take anything but cannot sleep without his Bondita. He followed her and she slowly opened his eyes. He couldn't believe what he saw.

What do you think Anirudh saw?

Sorry guys for the late update... I am unwell and trying to cope up with everything. Posted a small part as of now. Will post the next one soon as this completes 45 votes.❤️