23. The Trip Begins✨

*Anirudh's POV
What was the need for her to stay back? Couldn't she have told me once? Why is it affecting me so much? It's okay, she is sleeping in the next house. She is sleeping there and here I am sitting like a fool. I am not even able to gat an ounce of sleep. I was pacing to and fro in the room. I laid down and tried to sleep. But it was far away from eyes.

It was morning, I slept only for an hour or so. I heard the sound of her anklets which told that she was here, but she didn't even come to wake me up. As I was in the thoughts, I heard the door opening. I heard Bondita's anklets which indicated her coming closer. I felt the bed dip. I felt her hand in my hair. She ruffled my hair for a minute or so. She left a feathery kiss on my forehead. She slowly caressed my cheeks and gave a soft peck. She left from the room. I woke up with a smile. All my anger from yesterday flew away. But I decided to maintain a stoic expression.

I freshened up and went down. We all had breakfast and Bondita followed me to study. She tried to talk to me but I royally ignored. I knew I will have to pay a big price. She hates getting ignored. I could see her fuming. She kept her hands on her waist and came in front of me and said," Aap mujhe ignore kar rahe hai?" I nodded and she then came in front of me again and said," Ha toh kijiye, par pehle ye bataiye ham Bombay ke liye kab niklenge?" To which I looked at her in amazement that she didn't knew. I said," Kal raat ki train hai hamari". She made a horrified expression and said," Aap mujhe pehle nhi bata sakte the. Mai itni sari taiyaari kese karungi. Hey bhagwaan mujhe toh kharidari bhi karni hogi. Ek kaam karti hu pehle Sampoorna Bhoudi aur maa ko lekar bazaar jaati hu, kapde ki kharidari karti, fir aakar...." She blabbered non stop and I pulled her closer and kept a hand on her mouth. She frowned and I said," Mujhe laga tumne ticket mai dekha hoga. Koi baat nhi ho jayegi taiyaari. Tension mat lo." She was not listening to me. She just kept her concerned gaze on my face. She removed my hand and said caressing my face," Yeh aapko ankho ke niche itne gadhhe kyu hai?" She gently caressed my forehead to remove the frown lines and I said," Woh kal mujhe neend nhi aai". She said with a mischievous smile," Mai nhi thi, isi liye?" I nodded and she laughed. She pulled my cheeks and I glared at her. She said," Isiliye gussa the aap?" I nodded and said, " Ha aur kya, tum toh waha so rahi thi, aur yaha mai akela ek ghanta bhi nhi so paya" She looked at me amazed and said," 2 din mai meri aadat pad gayi aapko, *I nodded* and she said," toh barrister babu, aadat jaldi chuda lijiye, kya pata kal mai kahi gai hu, aur aapko akela sona pade." I said encircling her waist," Aadat lag toh bohot jldi jaati hai, chudane main saalon lag jate hai. Aur mujhe toh yeh aadat chudani hi nhi hai. Aur wese bhi ab mai aapko kahi dur nhi jaane dene wala. " She blushed furiously and then left to pack her bags.

She wasn't even visible for a second today. I heard from Kaka that she is upstairs packing her bag. She came down to have dinner and then sprinted back up. I went upstairs and saw her already changed. She was ticking of a list of items. As far as I knew she was very organised. She liked cleanliness. I sat on the bed and and coughed to get her attention. She just hummed without looking back up. I went in the washroom to get changed. When I came back saw her still being busy with her packing. I tried to get her attention but she still ignored me. I went to the bed and laid down. She knew that I can't sleep without her but still she was not coming. I closed me eyes pretending to be asleep. The bed dipped which indicated her arrival. She hugged me in sleep and I turned back pulling her closer. I gave her a forehead kiss and slept.

The next day passed by in preparations for leaving. We had to reach the Kolkata station. We left from home bidding a farewell to our families in a car with a driver. We reached in an hour. Bondita slept the whole way. She was hell tired from packing. We reached and Bondita got up. We took out our luggage and went to the station. Our train was still 10 minutes late. We were standing on the station when I saw Bondita moving closer to me. I saw slight fear in her eyes. I looked in the direction that she was seeing and saw some creep staring at her. I changed our side and she smiled at me. She rested her face on my forearm.

The train arrived and we boarded it. It was a seater train. We had to travel for 14 hours in a sitting position. We went inside and took our places after arranging our luggage. Bondita slept as soon as we sat. I looked at her sleeping soundly. I knew there was something about her that pulled me towards her. There was nothing that could have stopped me from falling for her. I covered us with a blanket. I slept keeping my head on her head which was resting on my shoulder. She snuggled more on my shoulder. We woke up in the morning when the sunlight hit our faces.

The train was fully packed. People kept coming and going. We both talked, read some books and enjoyed each other's company. The time passed in a jiffy and we reached Bombay. As we stepped out I saw Bondita excited. We sprinted outside and took a taxi to our villa that Baba owns in Mumbai. We have one househelp there who does all the work. Bondita denied for it but Baba insisted her to take a break and enjoy. The house help would come for 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the evening and would do all chores.

We reached the villa. It was indeed a big one. It screamed power and money. We entered inside and were greeted by our househelp. She helped us with our luggage and shown us our room. Bondita roamed the whole house in excitement. We decided to go to watch a movie. The cinema was close to our house.

We got ready and left for that place. Bombay was not chilly as much as Kolkata was. It had a pleasant weather, not so cold. We enjoyed the movie and came back. The househelp had cooked the dinner. We had it and retired to our room. I was downstairs checking out the library and Bondita was upstairs changing and freshening up. After 15-20 minutes I went upstairs. I opened the room to come forward to a shock.

What is it in the room that left Anirudh in a shock?

Heyaa! I know it's kind of a boring chapter. But it is setting a base for a fiery and hot chapter which is going to be posted next.

I have completed writing half of that one and my cheeks are still flaming. I am all red.

If you guys complete 40 votes soon, I will post it by evening today itself.