14. Drunk Bondita❤️

Sorry guys! A little late♥️

3 days passed in a jiffy. We had completed shopping of my clothes and accessories. Kaka was adamant on making this wedding a big affair. I was still skeptical about Saudamini didi's behaviour. She was being very different. Extremely sweet.

Today Trilochan Kaka had organised a party for Anirudh Babu's success in a case and also he wanted to declare our wedding. All big officials were invited. Thus, I got ready in one of my best outfits.

I was feeling shy on wearing such a modern saree but this was selected by Sampoorna Bhoudi

I was feeling shy on wearing such a modern saree but this was selected by Sampoorna Bhoudi. She said that it was perfect for the gathering where officials are coming. Also it would help me blend in between the Indian and western culture.

I kept my hair open and applied a bit of kohl in my eyes. I kept my neck bare and put on light earings. I stepped downstairs and was showered by compliments from all. I was approached by a boy almost of our age. He said forwarding his hand for a handshake," Hi, Mai Salim". Before I could give my hand into his, i was pulled closer by waist from Anirudh Babu. I gasped and then smiled at him. I shaked my hand with Salim when I saw Salim and Anirudh Babu hug each other. As they separated Anirudh Babu again got a hold of me. I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks because of our sudden closeness. Anirudh Babu said pointing at Salim," Mishti yeh hai mera mitra Salim, hamne London mai Barristery saath ki hai. Aur Salim yeh hai Mishti,meri ..." Before Anirudh Babu can say something he said," Aapki mohtarma?" To which Anirudh Babu nodded chuckling. He teased us for a moment and then seperated. We greeted the guests together and saw Binoy Uncle and Trilochan Kaka on stage. They took the mic and called Maa, Anirudh Babu and me on stage. They announced our wedding. Everybody congratulated us. The party was going in full swing when a waiter came to me with a glass of juice. Wine was also being served in the party and me being a non alcoholic denied it. He insisted that it was fruit juice, I took the glass.

*WRITER'S POV

Their Saudamini was standing with a evil smirk seeing Bondita drinking from the wine glass. Yes, she bribed the waiter to serve Bondita Wine. She also made Anirudh engaged with guests and sent Sampurna to the female guests so that Bondita is alone. She did this so that Bondita ends up doing something which destroys her reputation and Roy Choudhury step back from the wedding. Her main aim was to make Bondita fall in the eyes of family and most importantly Anirudh. But she didn't knew that their bond was not so weak to break by her petty act, but it helped them bond more.

Bondita was feeling dizzy. She sensed that something is wrong. Thus she moved away from the crowd. She went upstairs and tried to enter Anirudh's room. But she failed and instead sat down on the floor itself. Anirudh came upstairs to fetch something from his room and he saw Bondita sitting. She was laughing on something looking very cute. He went near her and said," Yaha kya kar rahi ho? Sab intezaar kar rahe hai tumhara. Chalo" He gave her his hand which she squated away and broke into fits of laughter again. He sat near her and could smell Alcohol. He was beyond shocked to know that she is drunk. He asked her with wide eyes, "Tumne wine pi hai?". She looked at him with a cute pout," Aapko lagta hai maine pi hai? Aap esa kese soch sakte hai? Aapko lagta hai mai pi sakti hu... Hai bhagwaan mere hone wale pati hi mujh par bharosa nahi rakhte." She started crying loudly. Afraid that anybody might hear and come, he helped her to stand up and took her to his room. Bondita's hand was supported on Anirudh's neck. She was not able to move straight. He helped her sit on the bed but instead she laid down holding Anirudh due to which he fell on Bondita too. Bondita slowly removed her hand from his neck and Anirudh tried to get up. But instead she held his collar and pulled him down. She said to him sadly, " Kyu dur jaate hai mujhse? Achhi nhi dikhti kya mai?" He just slowly rubbed his finger on her cheekbone and said," Nahi, tum duniya ki sabse sundar ladki ho. Man se bhi aur chehre se bhi." Bondita smiled lazily.