13. Anidita✨

Guys, this is crazy, I have hit 30 votes overnight.🤩🤩🙈🤩🤩It's all possible because of you all. You guys!!! I love you all lot!! Thus, I have decided that today I will post two new chapters back to back as a thankyou present for you all... Love yaa!!!

*Bondita's POV

I never thought I would be married to Anirudh Babu. When Trilochan Kaka talked about meeting someone i felt as if i am playing with the next person's emotions. Because i was sure i am not ready to get married to someone unknown. But when i found out that Trilochan Kaka was talking about Anirudh Babu, i was dumbfounded. I was not expecting this. I thought for few minutes and thought nobody could be more perfect for me than Anirudh Babu. I said yes and saw the face of my angry hulk. He took me to the terrace and his questions made me feel that either i am not suitable for him or he loves someone else. He cleared my doubts and we both proceeded for it. Our first kiss, I mean forehead kiss was special. It didn't made me feel butterflies, but it made me feel secure and calm. When we met for studies, i was feeling awkward. Maybe he noticed my awkwardness and silly me, i told him that i felt shy.

I got up in the morning and got ready to go to Roy Choudhury Haveli after performing pooja at my place. I entered the hall and saw Trilochan Kaka ordering Bihari to decorate the house. I realised that these decorations were because our wedding was fixed. He saw me and I took his blessings. We both went to the temple and I started to arrange things for pooja. He said," Bondita bete, ab tum pooja sirf kuch din aur hi kar sakti ho." I looked towards him questioningly and said standing up," Kyu kaka, mujhse koi bhul ho gai kya?" and he said smiling," Yaad hai tumne kaha tha ki jab tak mere suputra koi kushal bahu nhi le aate tum tab tak pooja karogi. Ab hamari Bondita Bahu pooja karegi, Bondita beti nhi." I just blushed and sat down again to perform the aarti. Everybody was their until the end. I distributed the prasad and had an eyelock with Anirudh Babu for few moments. Our eyelock was broken by coughing of Binoy uncle and i left for my home blushing.

Maa has called Roy Choudhury's for lunch as we had to decide wedding dates also. I was making the food when I felt somebody's breath on my nape which made me shiver. Fear gripped me and i instantly turned around. Their stood my Anirudh Babu trying to take in the essence of the sabzi. He was way too close, as i turned i got hit by his frame and was about to fall back on the vegetable when Anirudh Babu held my waist and turned us around. He was standing taking the support of kitchen platform, and i was almost leaning onto him. He was holding my waist and i could feel the heat rising to my cheeks. He slowly graced his thumb on my cheeks and I knew that he could definitely feel the warmth. I tried to struggle out but instead he tightened his grip, I asked him glaringly," Aap kya kar rahe the? Mai gir jaati toh". To which he said slowly," Tum kese gir jaati, mai tha na saath mai" I just rolled my eyes, he said teasingly," Abhi patni bani nhi, fir bhi itni jaldi patni wala attitude de rahi ho... Bohot jaldi hai lagta hai shadi ki". To which I pinched his forearm and he lft me instantly and said," Junglee billi!" I pinched him again and before he could say anything I glared at him. He turned around frowning and went outside. I saw him sitting with maa and laughing about something. I went upstairs to my room to get cleaned and freshened up.

I came downstairs when i heard the hustle bustle. Everybody had came and I took blessings from them. Panditji was also there with them. We all settled in the hall and maa asked me to bring my Patrika. I went and gave it to Panditji. I was seated beside Anirudh Babu. I was a nervous wreck thinking whether the Patrika will match or not. I knew that it neither mattered to me nor to Anirudh Babu, but it mattered to our elders. The Panditji looked up and said," Waah kya jodi hai, 35 gun milte hai, bohot achhi baat hai, aur tareek ki baat kare toh aaj se 10 din mai vivaah sampann ho jana chahiye, kyuki uske baad ek varsh tak koi mahurat nhi hai." We all exchanged worried glances, Anirudh Babu looked towards me asking my permission for the dates and I said yes. He then told everyone that we are ready for the marriage within 10 days. It was further decided that marriage would be conducted 8th day from now.

At that time Saudamini Didi came to our house with her father. She had an evil smile on her face but I ignored it cursing my mind to have these bad thoughts. I went to her and hugged her and touched Bhaumik uncle's feet. I told them the good news, i saw a hate flash on Saudamini didi's face but soon it was covered with smile. I cursed my mind again. She sat between me and Anirudh Babu which everybody found weird. Everybody was escorted to the dining table. I made everybody sit. To avoid any kind of awkward situation Anirudh Babu made Som and Batuk sit near him. I brought food for everybody and served them. Binoy uncle said," Aao beta, tum bhi Beth jaao, baki kaam kirti dekh legi(Bondita's house help)." To which i said," Nahi uncle, aap log khaye, mai baad mai bethti hu". He frowned and said," Fir uncle, ab tum mere liye bilkul wesi ho jese som, batuk aur Anirudh. Jis prakar woh mujhe baba bulate hai, toh tum bhi mujhe bula sakti ho. Baba manti ho na mujhe?" . I got tears in my eyes remembering my father. I said smiling with glassy eyes," Ji Baba". He called me near him and pecked my forehead just like my Baba used too. He wiped my tears and patted my head. I was about to sit beside maa when Batuk stood up called out, "Bhoudi, aap yaha baithiye". To which Saudamini didi said," Abhi Bhoudi bani nhi hai tumhari". To which Batuk said," Toh ban jaegi" He picked up his plate and kept it at my place. He took my hand made me sit beside Anirudh Babu. We both smiled at each other and had our food.

I was having my food talking to everybody. Everybody was immersed in planning our wedding. We had decided to go for wedding shopping tomorrow itself. Also me and Anirudh Babu had decided to put a pause on my tuitions for few days also because I was ahead in course from my college. Saudamini didi, Sampoorna Bhoudi and Maa decided to accompany me.

I didn't knew but was getting negative vibes from Saudamini didi. I kept my thoughts aside and took the plates to kitchen. I bid everyone a bye and slept for sometime in the afternoon.

Is Saudamini upto something??

Next chapter will be posted in an hour!!♥️😘